Gildart Announcement

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pearsy

Re: Gildart Announcement

Post by pearsy »

Would you swap him for Percival?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ide swap sarginson for percival ????????
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

I was talking to a fan a few years ago in Florida he was joking with me saying Wigan had swapped Dan the man for a rubbish bin and we got the best of the deal
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

Gildart certainly doesn't seem to be performing as well this season as last season, but I wonder how much that is down to not having any competition in the centres? If he's fit he's in the team so there's no motivation to keep his standards up? Would be a shame to lose him but I agree with others on here, we've lost far better players in the past.
markill

Post by markill »

bill.inger wrote: When did we last get a 40/20? Probably from Matty Smith.
It was Tommy I think, or maybe Powell. It was in the Cup at Warrington last season. We didn't kick any in the league last season.

I can only assume Gildart is keen to test his value, which is probably delaying him coming to a deal with the club as his agent is getting feelers from those interested. It would hurt seeing him at Saints. I hope it doesn't come to that. He's not perfect and he's had a few off moments this year, but he's young and has lots of positives.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

bill.inger wrote:
Firestarter wrote:It’s rumoured that every player that comes back from aus looses two yards ov pace...... ex tomkins/burgess
Do you mean ESPECIALLY Tomkins and Burgess. Burgess should have been under the posts for that run but the Cass player nailed him after a three yard start.
Tomkins had a brilliant game, 100% safe under those bombs they were kicking to Marshall.
When did we last get a 40/20? Probably from Matty Smith.
ST got a 40 20 a few hours before you posted this one.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

thegimble wrote:
bill.inger wrote:
Firestarter wrote:It’s rumoured that every player that comes back from aus looses two yards ov pace...... ex tomkins/burgess
Do you mean ESPECIALLY Tomkins and Burgess. Burgess should have been under the posts for that run but the Cass player nailed him after a three yard start.
Tomkins had a brilliant game, 100% safe under those bombs they were kicking to Marshall.
When did we last get a 40/20? Probably from Matty Smith.
ST got a 40 20 a few hours before you posted this one.
And we scored on the following set.
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

I can now tell you the REAL reason Gildart signed a new contract. He 100% had a very lucrative offer on the table from at least 1 NRL club. Can't remember who it was, Possibly Brisbane and he was going to sign but his mum didn't want him to go hence the reason he signed on again. I think he will be gone at the end of his current deal though.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:I can now tell you the REAL reason Gildart signed a new contract. He 100% had a very lucrative offer on the table from at least 1 NRL club. Can't remember who it was, Possibly Brisbane and he was going to sign but his mum didn't want him to go hence the reason he signed on again. I think he will be gone at the end of his current deal though.
so you read the sign observer as well :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Fujiman wrote:
Cherry_Warrior wrote:I can now tell you the REAL reason Gildart signed a new contract. He 100% had a very lucrative offer on the table from at least 1 NRL club. Can't remember who it was, Possibly Brisbane and he was going to sign but his mum didn't want him to go hence the reason he signed on again. I think he will be gone at the end of his current deal though.
so you read the sign observer as well :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: