Another Drugs Cheat?!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Another Drugs Cheat?!

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:Think of somebody who scored loads of tries for them :wink:
Is he still Present in the team or is he injured, Has he been Delivering this season :wink: :ques:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Didn't play against us last weekend
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wes

Post by Wes »

Greg Eden?!
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:Think of somebody who scored loads of tries for them :wink:
Correct Voodoo, You may pass 'Go' and collect your 200 nicker. I am not the only one to hear it then.

Apparently nursing a fake injury at the moment.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

If what I have heard is true, then drug taking is the least of one players problems Cherry
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:If what I have heard is true, then drug taking is the least of one players problems Cherry
Yeah, Bad week for the sport if these stories are true, what with Albert Kelly doing his thing in McDonalds too. Something has got to change. The only press the sport gets is bad press but when we keep having players breaking the law that is what will happen. Other sports must look at Rugby League and think it's a druggie, thuggish northern nothing of a sport.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I don't imagine that RL is any better or worse than football, RU, even cricket, in that respect.