Another Drugs Cheat?!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Cherry_Warrior

Another Drugs Cheat?!

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Been told today that a contender for last years Man Of Steel award has failed a drugs test. It's getting ridiculous now if true. Time for some serious sanctions. Weekly hair drugs testing across the board. No excuses. If any player is on holiday then fortnightly. We all complain that our sport is dying and gets no coverage and this is true. I would suggest that it doesn't deserve any media coverage until it can prove there is no drug problem. The RFL can take some blame but the players are making a bigger mockery of it. Time to stamp it out.
josie andrews

Re: Another Drugs Cheat?!

Post by josie andrews »

Wonder if is a Hull FC player after his behaviour at the weekend?

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/hu ... -1-9131196
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:Been told today that a contender for last years Man Of Steel award has failed a drugs test. It's getting ridiculous now if true. Time for some serious sanctions. Weekly hair drugs testing across the board. No excuses. If any player is on holiday then fortnightly. We all complain that our sport is dying and gets no coverage and this is true. I would suggest that it doesn't deserve any media coverage until it can prove there is no drug problem. The RFL can take some blame but the players are making a bigger mockery of it. Time to stamp it out.
I agree. It is rife in all sports and somebody at Government level needs to take some action across the board. The guys who are getting caught are the unlucky ones there are many others getting away with it!

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:Wonder if is a Hull FC player after his behaviour at the weekend?

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/hu ... -1-9131196
What a tough lad he is :o
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Ive seen that Josie. Discrageful behaviour but no it's not him.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Always Two sides to every story.Nothing worse than today's multi media,its ruining society.We are watched 24-7.Nightmare being a recognisable celeb i bet.Everyone has a phone,camera,recorder,and worse.They can make a few quid and they know it.
No excuse for Kelly's behaviour,unless they forgot his Nuget Dips.
Which should be a criminal offence they do it that often.

Drugs,half the bloody worlds on them.Stamping it out in sport should be easy if controls are set.Until they find another fix or way around it.Taxable Drugs maybe another argument.

4G
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

I don't think there is any harm in me saying which team he plays for. It's another Cas player. Also been told today that yet another Cas player is in deep, deep trouble not only with the club but with the police too. All speculative at this point but would explain a few things. Won't take long to come out i wouldn't imagine.
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

On the BBC website that he’s been stood down and assisting police with enquiries. Garry Lo.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Green Machine wrote:On the BBC website that he’s been stood down and assisting police with enquiries. Garry Lo.
I posted that earlier on the General Forum ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
Green Machine wrote:On the BBC website that he’s been stood down and assisting police with enquiries. Garry Lo.
I posted that earlier on the General Forum ????
He lasted long