BREAKING:

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

BREAKING:

Post by josie andrews »

The Wigan Warriors have put together a huge offer to bring Wayne Bennett on board. #9NRLFootyShow

https://twitter.com/NRLFootyShow/status ... 00385?s=19
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Re: BREAKING:

Post by jobo »

Broncos are after Bellamy so this move could happen.

That would be a coup if he does become our coach.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

I wonder if all the people who slated him before and during the world cup will still have the same opinion?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Josie's friend wrote:I wonder if all the people who slated him before and during the world cup will still have the same opinion?
So they could be sniped at for inconsistency?

Plenty of people don't like Jose Mourinho, but I imagine few would complain if he rocked up as coach to the Latics.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Please tell me this is true,i would love to have the greatest coach ever at Wigan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

old hooker wrote:Please tell me this is true,i would love to have the greatest coach ever at Wigan
Nah, just seen this on Twitter
Brisbane CEO Paul White said: "Wayne Bennett is our coach for 2019. I've been totally consistent with that and nothing has changed. I can state categorically Wayne will be our coach in 2019."
Looks like the Wigan link a non-starter.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It at least shows that IL has no intentions of mediocre coaches like Winder, Chester, Big Nose etc, Hopefully he carries on trying some big names down under
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote:
old hooker wrote:Please tell me this is true,i would love to have the greatest coach ever at Wigan
Brisbane CEO Paul White said: "Wayne Bennett is our coach for 2019. I've been totally consistent with that and nothing has changed. I can state categorically Wayne will be our coach in 2019."
So why are they in talks with Bellamy to take over.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

medlocke wrote:It at least shows that IL has no intentions of mediocre coaches like Winder, Chester, Big Nose etc, Hopefully he carries on trying some big names down under
Maybe but how much was just paper/twitter talk?

#winderfor’19
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

thegimble wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
So why are they in talks with Bellamy to take over.
He couldn’t take over in ‘19 he has to sit a year out as I understand it at least .