David Furner

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
hornby2536

David Furner

Post by hornby2536 »

Hi Guys, I have heard a potential rumour of David being interested in the Wigan coach's role. I seem to remember seeing it on the official warriors fan page via Facebook. Someone mentioned it in the comments that they had flight details regarding him coming over to meet with Radlinski.

Anyone else heard this or have any more info? Personally, I think he would be well suited to the role and he seemed to enjoy his time with us previously.
Jimmy Birts

Re: David Furner

Post by Jimmy Birts »

hornby2536 wrote: Someone mentioned it in the comments that they had flight details regarding him coming over to meet with Radlinski.
:lol1: best one since Daryl Powell was seen in Miller & Carter on top of Parbold Hill
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

hornby2536 wrote:Hi Guys, I have heard a potential rumour of David being interested in the Wigan coach's role. I seem to remember seeing it on the official warriors fan page via Facebook. Someone mentioned it in the comments that they had flight details regarding him coming over to meet with Radlinski.

Anyone else heard this or have any more info? Personally, I think he would be well suited to the role and he seemed to enjoy his time with us previously.
I’ve seen that too, but the rumours are in overdrive at the minute. It’s just a case if wait & see.

I’ve been told there is no way Shaun Edwards will become a coach at Wigan.

I’ve also heard rumours about Adrian Lam but I’m just going to wait & see ????

Welcome to the site BTW ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
hornby2536

Post by hornby2536 »

josie andrews wrote:
hornby2536 wrote:Hi Guys, I have heard a potential rumour of David being interested in the Wigan coach's role. I seem to remember seeing it on the official warriors fan page via Facebook. Someone mentioned it in the comments that they had flight details regarding him coming over to meet with Radlinski.

I’ve seen that too, but the rumours are in overdrive at the minute. It’s just a case if wait & see.

Thanks. I don't think we'll go for Edwards as far too much money. I also hope it's not Tony Smith.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

josie andrews wrote:

Why not and by whom?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

Why not and by whom?
An ex player & I’m not going to name names.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

josie andrews wrote:
josie andrews wrote: I’ve seen that too, but the rumours are in overdrive at the minute. It’s just a case if wait & see.

Why not and by whom?
Ok but why does he think that there is no way Giz will become the coach of Wigan?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote:
josie andrews wrote: I’ve seen that too, but the rumours are in overdrive at the minute. It’s just a case if wait & see.

Why not and by whom?
Yes I can verify he said that. And the person in question should know.

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I was told before the season started that Wigan were looking for a new coach for 2019 Dave Furner and Trent Barrett were on the top of the list.
shaunedwardsfanclub

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: Why not and by whom?
Yes I can verify he said that. And the person in question should know.

The question is why not?