Greenwood

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Greenwood

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Gold Coast Bulletin-5 minutes ago

TITANS forward Joe Greenwood will make an immediate move back to Super League after inking a contract with Wigan for the remainder of the ...

You need to subscribe to see the full article.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I am really pleased this came true he is a great aggressive player with a good work rate just what we need. Saints new signing has been playing reserve grade till this week he was dropped from Captain then dropped to reserves. They dont put up with anything less than a players 100 % best in Aus do they.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ddtftf wrote:I am really pleased this came true he is a great aggressive player with a good work rate just what we need. Saints new signing has been playing reserve grade till this week he was dropped from Captain then dropped to reserves. They dont put up with anything less than a players 100 % best in Aus do they.

Well done on your once again spot on news a few weeks ago.

Upgrade on JT which is a bonus.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Finally a good bit of business from Wigan. Got rid of Joel who was over the hill, brought in Greenwood a fresh young talent coming up to his prime.
Well done rads(at long last)
shaunedwardsfanclub

thegimble wrote:
ddtftf wrote:I am really pleased this came true he is a great aggressive player with a good work rate just what we need. Saints new signing has been playing reserve grade till this week he was dropped from Captain then dropped to reserves. They dont put up with anything less than a players 100 % best in Aus do they.

Well done on your once again spot on news a few weeks ago.

Upgrade on JT which is a bonus.
Months ago if I remember correctly. When ddftft posts take notice.