Lenagan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
oldhooker

Re: Lenagan

Post by oldhooker »

Sick of saying it, hes a cheapskate, buys crap and is far more interested in football and his business connections.Look where we are, winning nothing, club in turmoil , coach leaving, best players leaving IL should go .
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

I actually think it’s a good thing Wigan are owned by a level headed business man and not the type of owner/chairman who would bankrupt the club and have to sleekly the ground off etc.

However we need a bit more spent on the right players! I class myself as a big Wigan fan and religiously watch them on Sky, however when I think on.........I haven’t been to the DW in over 2 years! I live 2hours away and by the time I’ve taken in to account the cost of fuel, parking, tickets and sundries it’s around £100 per game. £100 that a few years ago I wouldn’t even think about! I would pay that to see Barret, Dallas, Farrell, finch etc etc but I won’t pay that to see average lads from Wigan who try there best!.........just saying a few stars would help.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Be careful what you wish for, we could end up like Salford.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Be careful what you wish for, we could end up like Salford.
With the fans given control lol could you imagine
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

ancientnloyal wrote:Not saying Koukash fully but he has a certain drive amd aura about him. He wouldbt let Mossop or Sarge back
Koukash would bring a lot more fans than he got at Salford he would not shirk in spending money for the best coach and players in.
Lenagan has not got time to run the club on a hands on basis due to his commitments with the F.A.

Wigan trained players I have no qualms about if they were complimented by the senior players around them and not just project players bought on the cheap.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Be careful what you wish for, we could end up like Salford.
With the fans given control lol could you image
Exactly!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Fujiman wrote:
medlocke wrote:Somebody on the other site has said " I was told this week (from an untested source) that the turmoil has come because he wants to sell the club and has caused the players insecurities, resulting in a few wanting to move on to some certainty." Is there any truth in this?
If true will please a lot of posters then.
Yes, me for one.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

jaws1 wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Not saying Koukash fully but he has a certain drive amd aura about him. He wouldbt let Mossop or Sarge back
Koukash would bring a lot more fans than he got at Salford he would not shirk in spending money for the best coach and players in.
Lenagan has not got time to run the club on a hands on basis due to his commitments with the F.A.

Wigan trained players I have no qualms about if they were complimented by the senior players around them and not just project players bought on the cheap.
Just like he bought in Rangi Chase, Manu Vatuvei, Justin Carney Lee Mossop etc etc etc and left the club in a perilous state. What planet are some people on!!!
He would still have a salary cap to deal with.
ian b

Post by ian b »

No straw damn us wrote:
jaws1 wrote:

Just like he bought in Rangi Chase, Manu Vatuvei, Justin Carney Lee Mossop etc etc etc and left the club in a perilous state. What planet are some people on!!!
the fans left Salford in a perilous state not Koukash. He moved heaven and earth for the club and made some great signings but still the fans didn't show, what do you expect him to do. I would have him here but i also believe lenagan is doing a good job
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

No straw damn us wrote:
jaws1 wrote:

The same planet as the Wigan species not bothering to go to matches.
If we brought the same players here the attendances would be up not imploding as they are now .Its the Salford fans who left the club in a perilous state not Koukash.