Chris Ashton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
chris1234

Chris Ashton

Post by chris1234 »

My trusted man has just told me Chris Ashton is about to sign for Sale Sharks....
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
bertina

Re: Chris Ashton

Post by bertina »

chris1234 wrote: My trusted man has just told me Chris Ashton is about to sign for Sale Sharks....
Who cares ???
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Dont cry
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Sale must have given up poaching current league players
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: