Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
markill

Re: Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Post by markill »

DaveO wrote:
markill wrote:Could this be one of the hidden downsides to Wane being edged out? Losing talented and capable backroom team members?

It indicates to me a much bigger rebuild is under way. All best are off, anything is open for change.
If he is off to Man City it's more likely it's because he's added a zero to the end of his salary.
Yes that's quite possible. Lots of change at the club for a variety of reasons though. Probably as fans we need to be a little patient but that's really hard when we're all as bothered as we are about the club.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Forget Lam! Most certainly not what we want.
Appoint Edwards.
He will bring the crowds back, bring in the players he wants, assemble the backroom staff to give him his type of rugby player.
If he can win all those trophies at Wasps in a game he was new to imagine what he will win with us when he is a Wigan Rugby League man through and through.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Forget Lam! Most certainly not what we want.
Appoint Edwards.
He will bring the crowds back, bring in the players he wants, assemble the backroom staff to give him his type of rugby player.
If he can win all those trophies at Wasps in a game he was new to imagine what he will win with us when he is a Wigan Rugby League man through and through.
Amen to that Ted.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Forget Lam! Most certainly not what we want.
Appoint Edwards.
Forget Edwards too cos he aint coming to Wigan.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

That sounds very authoratative "Old Hooker".
If we can forget Edwards that leaves only two names rumoured, Lam and O'Brien although there maybe another name we don't know of.
I'd be very happy with O'Brien even given the risk of an early return to the NRL.

stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

and to confuse things ive heard brian mcdermott has also been interviewed
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wiganer Ted wrote: I'd be very happy with O'Brien even given the risk of an early return to the NRL.
Given what I have read about him if we can't have Edwards, O'Brien would be my pick. Credited with reinvigorating the Storms attack last year. If ever a team needed it's attack reinvigorating it is us.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

stevo38 wrote:and to confuse things ive heard brian mcdermott has also been interviewed
That's just wrong, so wrong!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
endoman

Post by endoman »

Maurice Bamford and Alex Murphy also in the frame..
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wiganer Ted wrote:That sounds very authoratative "Old Hooker".
If we can forget Edwards that leaves only two names rumoured, Lam and O'Brien although there maybe another name we don't know of.
I'd be very happy with O'Brien even given the risk of an early return to the NRL.

I can assure you Edwards is not coming to Wigan