Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Post by medlocke »

stevo38 wrote:been told theres some stale ground on who lam does and doesent want next season once thats sorted he will be signing
Interesting, Powell, Williams, Sarginson, Tautai out, Casty, Sneyd, Drinkwater, Fafita in :wink:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

medlocke wrote:
stevo38 wrote:been told theres some stale ground on who lam does and doesent want next season once thats sorted he will be signing
Interesting, Powell, Williams, Sarginson, Tautai out, Casty, Sneyd, Drinkwater, Fafita in :wink:
I’d take Williams out of that if Lam does get appointed. Think he might be able to sort him out
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

medlocke wrote:Interesting, Powell, Williams, Sarginson, Tautai out, Casty, Sneyd, Drinkwater, Fafita in :wink:
Why on Earth would you want Sneyd if you got Drinkwater. Like comparing a nice cold drink with toilet water :lol:

Drinkwater reminds me a lot like Scott Dureau. Another player who would have been good at Wigan

Casty, Why an aged French prop? Sam Moa has been brilliant for them and is 2 years younger and bigger
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Moa might not want to come here, also might be a lot more expensive.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
medlocke wrote:Interesting, Powell, Williams, Sarginson, Tautai out, Casty, Sneyd, Drinkwater, Fafita in :wink:
Why on Earth would you want Sneyd if you got Drinkwater. Like comparing a nice cold drink with toilet water :lol:

Drinkwater reminds me a lot like Scott Dureau. Another player who would have been good at Wigan

Casty, Why an aged French prop? Sam Moa has been brilliant for them and is 2 years younger and bigger
Just players named in rumours
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

heard one of the coaching staff walked out today
Wes

Post by Wes »

ddtftf wrote:heard one of the coaching staff walked out today
Any chance you could elaborate on which one and why???
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Matty Peat
Wes

Post by Wes »

Why? Who’s he not happy with?

Thanks by the way????
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Possible new coach bringing his own staff just a guess would seem logical :blush: :blush: :blush: