Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Re: Adrian Lam new coach of Wigan

Post by Wes »

Do we think we could have a new coaching set up in place before seasons end or will SW make it until October?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Apparently Bitcon is off to City
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Fujiman wrote:Apparently Bitcon is off to City
As in Manchester City?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

fozzieskem wrote:
Fujiman wrote:Apparently Bitcon is off to City
As in Manchester City?
Yes according to someone on the other site. Says his brother is already there.
markill

Post by markill »

Could this be one of the hidden downsides to Wane being edged out? Losing talented and capable backroom team members?

It indicates to me a much bigger rebuild is under way. All best are off, anything is open for change.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Is he the best anymore though?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

We do seem to get a lot of injuries in training i think we have crocked Lockers 3 times this year in training
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

ddtftf wrote:We do seem to get a lot of injuries in training i think we have crocked Lockers 3 times this year in training
To be fair you only have to touch Lockers at this stage of his career and he is injured. Sad but true. The worst thing is I cant see anyone at wigan any where near good enough to replace him.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
ddtftf wrote:We do seem to get a lot of injuries in training i think we have crocked Lockers 3 times this year in training
To be fair you only have to touch Lockers at this stage of his career and he is injured. Sad but true. The worst thing is I cant see anyone at wigan any where near good enough to replace him.
100% agree with you,above all else Lockers long term replacement has to be top priority surely?

On another if Bitcon and Peet are leaving are we in danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water or is a total remodel the way to go?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

markill wrote:Could this be one of the hidden downsides to Wane being edged out? Losing talented and capable backroom team members?

It indicates to me a much bigger rebuild is under way. All best are off, anything is open for change.
If he is off to Man City it's more likely it's because he's added a zero to the end of his salary.