TT

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

TT

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Rumours that Cas want him.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Re: TT

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Rumours that Cas want him.
Stated on rlfans that it's a done deal
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Will the last one out please switch the lights off!!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

When he was at Wakey he was a hard running forward, with great hands and a good offload. I thought he was a great signing.

Then Wane got hold of him and stopped the offloads and told him to drive in, then drop on first contact. No wonder he gets slatted every week. Powell will get hold of him and he'll be running the show again.

I really don't want to lose any players until a new coach has given them a go, I'd even give Frank Paul another chance under a new coach.

Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

First Try Tickle wrote:When he was at Wakey he was a hard running forward, with great hands and a good offload. I thought he was a great signing.

Then Wane got hold of him and stopped the offloads and told him to drive in, then drop on first contact. No wonder he gets slatted every week. Powell will get hold of him and he'll be running the show again.

I really don't want to lose any players until a new coach has given them a go, I'd even give Frank Paul another chance under a new coach.
The biggest issue with TT is he tries to pass too much and doesn't drive the ball in enough. His passing is atrocious and you can guarantee a mistake or 2 from him every match. For his size, he is the least effective prop I have seen.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Is t that because he wasn't a prop and we converted him to that position?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

First Try Tickle wrote: I really don't want to lose any players until a new coach has given them a go,
That's my thinking also

Plenty of eggs could be on faces if every player is up for sale
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote: I really don't want to lose any players until a new coach has given them a go,
That's my thinking also

Plenty of eggs could be on faces if every player is up for sale
The RLfans rumours is TT wants out and Cas have made an offer due to having a player of their own leave. So if true, it's not every player is up for sale, it's more like we have several players wanting to leave.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If any or all of these rumours are true about departing players then the new coach will have his "own team" sooner than he probably expected with all the replacements that will be needed.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wiganer Ted wrote:If any or all of these rumours are true about departing players then the new coach will have his "own team" sooner than he probably expected with all the replacements that will be needed.
Or no team at all!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards