escare going

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

escare going

Post by stevo38 »

strong rumours escare will be back in france after this season
stevo38

Re: escare going

Post by stevo38 »

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php ... to-limoux/

also an interesting post regarding hardaker not sure if theres anything in that though
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hardaker will soon be training at wigan, he is looking for accommodation at the moment, my son owns a really nice apartment in wigan and was approached to see if it was available

Ps keep a look for news of Shaun Edwards joining us in 2019/20 just a rumour
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

ddtftf wrote:Hardaker will soon be training at wigan, he is looking for accommodation at the moment, my son owns a really nice apartment in wigan and was approached to see if it was available

i did see something regarding shaun stating if people can wait till after the world cup
endoman

Post by endoman »

Hardaker coming over to Wigan from Pontefract area sounds a very wise move.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Honestly since reading here I must say my mental view of Pontefract (which I never visited) has altered drastically. From what I fondly imagined as a fairly picturesque little town along the lines of Halifax, maybe, I now realise, with the scales fallen from eyes, that we are in fact talking about the Gomorrah of the North.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

stevo38 wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Hardaker will soon be training at wigan, he is looking for accommodation at the moment, my son owns a really nice apartment in wigan and was approached to see if it was available

i did see something regarding shaun stating if people can wait till after the world cup
I posted it in the Off Topic Forum!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... e-14992796
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I am wondering if he is using Wigan to get an extension to his welsh contract :angry: :angry:
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I do know that Edwards is considering it, but is concerned about the money available from Lenagan. And he doesn't mean to pay him, but to get players in.

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

First Try Tickle wrote:I do know that Edwards is considering it, but is concerned about the money available from Lenagan. And he doesn't mean to pay him, but to get players in.
IFL can only play within the cap so his hands are somewhat tied as to whom the club can recruit unless of course you are talking about transfer fees?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards