escare going

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: escare going

Post by fozzieskem »

While I don’t see where Escare will fit in when the shake starts in February this story makes little sense,surely other clubs in SL would look at him first unless he is homesick it’s just paper talk surely
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Be a shame i really enjoy watching escare play. He was brilliant when getting a run of games. He might read the forums though and how everyone started bining him when tomkins got form :lol:

On a more serious note we really should be looking to keep himas i fully expect the hardaker signing to backfire.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Been told he’s just bought a house! Oh & a dog ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

Caboosegg wrote:Be a shame i really enjoy watching escare play. He was brilliant when getting a run of games. He might read the forums though and how everyone started bining him when tomkins got form :lol:

On a more serious note we really should be looking to keep himas i fully expect the hardaker signing to backfire.
Could be a good call that.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Where's Escare bought a house, Wigan or France?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Where's Escare bought a house, Wigan or France?
Orrell
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote:Be a shame i really enjoy watching escare play. He was brilliant when getting a run of games. He might read the forums though and how everyone started bining him when tomkins got form :lol:

Heard he’s been in trouble again! Not sure about it tho!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

stevo38 wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Hardaker will soon be training at wigan, he is looking for accommodation at the moment, my son owns a really nice apartment in wigan and was approached to see if it was available

Ps keep a look for news of Shaun Edwards joining us in 2019/20 just a rumour
i did see something regarding shaun stating if people can wait till after the world cup

Looks like i beat the clubs announcement of Shaun Edwards as coach by a day that will piss them off :lol: :lol: :lol:
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

I’ve just been on a 2 week hol with Luke gales dad and uncle and I said I heard Zak was moving to Wigan to live full time and apparently he will never do that he’s only coming over 3 days a week don’t know how true that is? He’s uncle who jumps on every Luke rumour ???? says Wigan have asked about Luke so him and Zak can play together again, his dad said take no notice but if George is going then maybe could be something in it?