Signings for 2019

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Signings for 2019

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

A half back is essential and I think we could do with a tough, rough, uncompromising forward.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Don't think we need that many.
If Lam arrives and goes into half back and Williams stays for 2019 then most other positions are covered.
We also have plenty younger players waiting their opportunity.
Let's wait until AL & SE have had a good look at the squad to see what they think regarding departures and arrivals.

Talking of departures and arrivals, where are we up to with Zac Hardaker? Has he showed up to training yet, I was under the impression that his ban was over in the middle of August. If he's arrived and is in good shape, will he get a run out with the reserves?
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

bill.inger wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Don't think we need that many.
If Lam arrives and goes into half back and Williams stays for 2019 then most other positions are covered.
We also have plenty younger players waiting their opportunity.
Let's wait until AL & SE have had a good look at the squad to see what they think regarding departures and arrivals.

Talking of departures and arrivals, where are we up to with Zac Hardaker? Has he showed up to training yet, I was under the impression that his ban was over in the middle of August. If he's arrived and is in good shape, will he get a run out with the reserves?
Hardaker is cleared to train in mid September, but can't play until December/January.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Its gone quiet conserning lams son
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote:Its gone quiet conserning lams son
Maybe not a bad thing,people where beginning to hype the lad to the point of being unfair on him,We shall see.