Player movements.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
bill.inger

Player movements.

Post by bill.inger »

I heard that Leeds have signed Sam Burgess and Jake Webster has left Cass for Bradford. Now if Cass need a centre, maybe Sarge is just the man.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Player movements.

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

bill.inger wrote:I heard that Leeds have signed Sam Burgess and Jake Webster has left Cass for Bradford. Now if Cass need a centre, maybe Sarge is just the man.
I cant see Sam Burgess - even with hetherington fiddling the books he surely couldn't match and Australian wage let alone pass it enough to offset the lifestyle and celeb status Sam has over there

Webster seems logical and Sarge would go with my blessing
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Sarginson since he came back from injury has played well, averaging over 110 metres per game and carrying the ball from the back.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Webster to to Bratfut is done, its on the beeb

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/45263293

But I cant see Burgess leaving Sydney, hes contracted till 2019, and A list. But Leeds fans and Burgess remind me of saints fans with Mal Meninga, he was always on the verge of signing or them again.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

No straw damn us wrote:Sarginson since he came back from injury has played well, averaging over 110 metres per game and carrying the ball from the back.
I get what youre saying but for me a centre shouldnt be judged by his carries, thats a forwards job. For me a centre should be tries/ try assists and clean breaks if youre going to look at anything.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
bill.inger wrote:I heard that Leeds have signed Sam Burgess and Jake Webster has left Cass for Bradford. Now if Cass need a centre, maybe Sarge is just the man.
I cant see Sam Burgess - even with hetherington fiddling the books he surely couldn't match and Australian wage let alone pass it enough to offset the lifestyle and celeb status Sam has over there

Webster seems logical and Sarge would go with my blessing
He's married to an aussie and they have just had a kid i think so Burgess is an non starter i'd say.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

No straw damn us wrote:Sarginson since he came back from injury has played well, averaging over 110 metres per game and carrying the ball from the back.
I get what youre saying but for me a centre shouldnt be judged by his carries, thats a forwards job. For me a centre should be tries/ try assists and clean breaks if youre going to look at anything.
He's made plenty of tackle busts. In the modern game your wingers and centres also do the hard work/carries.
bertina

Post by bertina »

No straw damn us wrote:
He's made plenty of tackle busts. In the modern game your wingers and centres also do the hard work/carries.
Plenty of tackle busts when.!!! You must have been watching different games than me.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Sarginson has played well recently.
Maybe he's fit and playing left centre is probably where he's better than on the right.
I've always been ok with Sarge, a good player who can play well in a number of positions.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

bertina wrote:
No straw damn us wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote: I get what youre saying but for me a centre shouldnt be judged by his carries, thats a forwards job. For me a centre should be tries/ try assists and clean breaks if youre going to look at anything.
Plenty of tackle busts when.!!! You must have been watching different games than me.

And me,he cant break wind never mind tackles