Player movements.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Player movements.

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

For the record, he has made 42 this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

:eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
bertina

Post by bertina »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: For the record, he has made 42 this season.
Well I would love to know what constitutes a 'tackle bust'these days then. I have only missed three games this season, so he must have made 40 of these so called 42 tackle busts in those three games.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

bertina wrote:
Well I would love to know what constitutes a 'tackle bust'these days then. I have only missed three games this season, so he must have made 40 of these so called 42 tackle busts in those three games.
Or you see what you want to.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Cannot time a pass / no kicking game / lacking pace / no penetration / all the qualities required for a center. Got a big heart and gives 100% but lacks quality.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

thegimble wrote:
bertina wrote:
Or you see what you want to.
Even his biggest fan would think this was a stretch though mind you to put it in perspective Williams 67 and Escare 47 shows me that these stats are loose at best

Dan "the crab" sarge would top meters across the field though if they ever start measuring that
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ddtftf wrote:Cannot time a pass / no kicking game / lacking pace / no penetration / all the qualities required for a center. Got a big heart and gives 100% but lacks quality.
Yep.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Wiganfe1985 and old hooker. Weren't you also two of the Williams detractors?
Do you not think that Wigan have improved with both he and Sarginson back in the side?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

No straw damn us wrote:Wiganfe1985 and old hooker. Weren't you also two of the Williams detractors?
Do you not think that Wigan have improved with both he and Sarginson back in the side?
Im not a Willaims detractor - i think he is far from the finished article and i mentioned that i think richardson offers more, thats more of how i rate richardson than dont rate george.

I think Sarginson himself brings little to the side, apart from allowing bateman to be more effective in his proper role

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Sarge has been miles better since he came back after injury on the left edge. He plays the game the way he's told, ball carries from our own twenty. When we signed him he had loads more to his game, he played 6 for England knights before the last World Cup over here and had good skill set than he has showed.
Maybe another who will benefit from playing in a different structure.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!