Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I like a 7 with a bit of mongrel in them.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I dont think he is anything special, would not want him at Wigan.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

East Stand Faithful wrote:Well I tuned in yesterday to watch him. Fell asleep ( being the grumpy old bugger that I am), woke up to see him knock on. Fell asleep again, woke up for the last few minutes to see him take that lads head off. So I would say we should avoid him but maybe I should have just slept for the whole game!
So you missed the try he set up and then the one he scored. Was a shoe in for man of the match up to getting his marching orders with 1 minute remaining.
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

old hooker wrote:I dont think he is anything special, would not want him at Wigan.
Who do you want who is realistically available?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

TRICKY DICKY wrote:
East Stand Faithful wrote:Well I tuned in yesterday to watch him. Fell asleep ( being the grumpy old bugger that I am), woke up to see him knock on. Fell asleep again, woke up for the last few minutes to see him take that lads head off. So I would say we should avoid him but maybe I should have just slept for the whole game!
So you missed the try he set up and then the one he scored. Was a shoe in for man of the match up to getting his marching orders with 1 minute remaining.
Yes I know. Hopefully I can stay awake if he dons a Wigan shirt. :slee:
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
old hooker wrote:I dont think he is anything special, would not want him at Wigan.
I am not sure who is realistically available, but I think the praise of Hastings is OTT.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I claim the £5 prize for being the first one to say we should sign him rather than Drinkwater although I did not know his name at the time and referred to him as 'that aussie scrum half who is winning all the games for Salford'. :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

oldhooker wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
I am not sure who is realistically available, but I think the praise of Hastings is OTT.
I think it’s the other way the praise for Drinkwater is OTT,yes he’s played well but Catalan was always going to find their groove at some point it just coincided with him arriving let’s be fair he hardly stood out at Leigh last season.

Hastings I do like the look of again it’s timing Salford aren’t that bad a side and I think Watson is a sound coach given what he’s had to work with he’s done well,what Hastings has allowed is the other player s in Salford’s side time to play I feel he could do a similar job for Williams who needs a player like that to get the best out of him.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Although far from perfect I think he's the best scrum half available. We know he can adjust to life in the North of England and he's still only 22. We'd all like to sign a fully developed, world class half back but that is just not possible now given the financial restrictions that Super League clubs face. I'd be delighted if we made this signing. Come on Ian, splash the cash.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

In the trade press this morning Dave "Nosey" Parker says Leeds and Hull are in for him. So I suppose that means he's pretty much nailed on as signing for us!