Re: Hardaker.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Witch hunt my arse. He's a repeat offender who can't keep his nose clean for longer than a week. Don't know how any of you lot can defend him, how many chances do you want him to have? Can honestly say I've probably been over the limit before when driving the day after a big night out. Having said that I have never drove without tax, insurance, Mot, attacked a student, been done for drugs etc etc. I will be here to say I told you so when he does one of the above and makes a balls up of our season
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

cumbria_warrior wrote:I think all need to wait for accurate facts. Ultimately anyone done for drink driving has no insurance (it’s a clause in all policies)
Anyone without an MOT has no insurance too. Its null and void and he has obviously let his MOT elapse
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

bill.inger wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:Lol everyone has gone quiet now Greg did the same thing, witch hunt nothing more nothing less.
Of course it is

And tomorrow morning there will be hundreds of motorists on the road still over the limit from tonight's boozing. Those that get stopped will only be because their out of date MOT or Insurance has shown up on the APNR.
Just because ZH has earned himself a bit of a reputation and that he plays(eventually) for Wigan doesn't merit all the criticism and 'holier than thou' comments, particularly on these pages and Redvee.
How many of us have got into work and said to your mates "by gum I supped some stuff last night".
Drink driving. Its OK - everyone does it!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

w.thomas wrote:Witch hunt my arse. He's a repeat offender who can't keep his nose clean for longer than a week. Don't know how any of you lot can defend him, how many chances do you want him to have? Can honestly say I've probably been over the limit before when driving the day after a big night out. Having said that I have never drove without tax, insurance, Mot, attacked a student, been done for drugs etc etc. I will be here to say I told you so when he does one of the above and makes a balls up of our season
And you are correct, he will do it again, but some people will defend him no matter what, simply because he would be wearing a cherry and white shirt.Had he played elsewhere he would have been totally slated.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

w.thomas wrote:Witch hunt my arse. He's a repeat offender who can't keep his nose clean for longer than a week. Don't know how any of you lot can defend him, how many chances do you want him to have? Can honestly say I've probably been over the limit before when driving the day after a big night out. Having said that I have never drove without tax, insurance, Mot, attacked a student, been done for drugs etc etc. I will be here to say I told you so when he does one of the above and makes a balls up of our season

Why don't you read what people have posted and then show us where any one has defended him. Every body is disappointed with him and think he is daft. But everyone has views and opinions on this AND THEY ARE ENTITILED TO ONE. I personally don't want to see any one loose there livelihood where no one was harmed. As I stated on another post same outcome could happen with speeding but everyone has done it at some time in there driving career. And please don't say he has Had loads of chances AT WIGAN HE AS NOT. I do not condone his behaviour in any way but want him to be given a chance at Wigan with some proper support and hope he plays for US and proves us all wrong.
Wes

Post by Wes »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:

Why don't you read what people have posted and then show us where any one has defended him. Every body is disappointed with him and think he is daft. But everyone has views and opinions on this AND THEY ARE ENTITILED TO ONE. I personally don't want to see any one loose there livelihood where no one was harmed. As I stated on another post same outcome could happen with speeding but everyone has done it at some time in there driving career. And please don't say he has Had loads of chances AT WIGAN HE AS NOT. I do not condone his behaviour in any way but want him to be given a chance at Wigan with some proper support and hope he plays for US and proves us all wrong.
Good post KITDF, I’m on the same lines as you.

Don’t condone what he has done however we are in the sport game and competitive players win trophy’s.

Hock, Long, Gleeson, Barba, Watts, Newton, Pryce, Reardon, Cockayne ....... the list is endless.

Some players need better/micro management than others let’s see what we can do.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Is it today Zak is up in court? I can’t see the club announcing anything until after grandfinal Now mind if it is
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Is it today Zak is up in court? I can’t see the club announcing anything until after grandfinal Now mind if it is
Think your right on both counts
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

It gets worse, running away :conf: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45822780
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

20 month ban and an £1800 fine. Twice over the limit and admitted to drinking 6 pints and 2 gin's