Re: Hardaker.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Are Wigan in a position to sack him officially he is not yet a Wigan player ????
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

jaws1 wrote:Are Wigan in a position to sack him officially he is not yet a Wigan player ????
The club would just withdraw the offer wouldn't they?

Then watch as Cas steam in and sign him.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Time will tell.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Trust IFL and Rads.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Get the witch on the bonfire! He's a liability and doesn't deserve any more chances.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote:If anything he got off lighter than I expected tbh though he’d get well over 2 years,what a sorry mess this is.

Questions have to be asked at who,clearly either Lenegan or Radlinski would have thought this was a good idea when it’s clear the lad has issues,again though the question is is it a sackable offence?

We and mr Hardaker will find out next week.
The Answer is yes, like Tomkins he has brought the club into disrepute with his actions we Sack Joel we should sack Zak.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Is he actually a wigan player? His ban states he cant play but can train within 2 months, but does that mean he is on the books? I know when others have been banned they were unpaid until the ban was up
Wes

Post by Wes »

He’s still the best FB in the league.

Personally I’d rather have an awesome player who is human rather than a mediocre player who’s a great role model.

Rugby player 1st, role model bonus.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wes wrote:He’s still the best FB in the league.

Personally I’d rather have an awesome player who is human rather than a mediocre player who’s a great role model.

Rugby player 1st, role model bonus.
If a rugby player on any person apart from the parents are a child's role models. Then the parents really need to look at themselves.

Biggest problem I have is he will be back on the roads driving in 20 months. He and all drink or under the influence drivers should get a life ban. No financial penalty just a life ban and you drive again get caught jail with the 1st offence taken into account.

I agree with you apart from the role model bit.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

What to do with Hardaker.
Drug enhanced performances,uncontrollable fights,cheating,police incidents,,,,,,,,,,,
We win the last World Cup for me with him in the team.Perhaps the next if he isnt jailed,banned for life or sat in a doorway begging for change by then.

I think many Talented,but Maverick Characters have gone one way or the other,not just in sport.The world is full of sad story's,so is the grave yard and thats where this fellas heading.
Alex Higgins,George Best,Gazza.

I cant possibly see how WRLFC can keep him.May have a duty of care though and not just because some employment law says so.He needs help,real help.Needs some real friends and has for a while.Problem is,hes had some and he didnt realise it.Drugs n drink have that effect.

Personally,i am glad i am Not him,must be Hell atm.Would love for someone to get a grip of him.May save his life.His goal should be crystal clear.

Fumeiyo no mae ni shi.

4G