Re: Hardaker.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

What an absolute cretin!
I wonder if it will lead to his dismissal?
If it does I would think his career is over.
No mot and insurance is a triple whammy!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I’d like to think that Wigan put in the contract that if he messes up again, they’ve got the right to rip up his contract.
But like it’s been said I wouldn’t be surprised if Wigan tried to help him, they shouldn’t as he’s a joke.
It’s not like he’s new to a professional rugby career the lads 27 years old for god sake, he needs to grow up
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

This after the Tony Adams talk about addiction & demons!!

I saw all the posts on FB & I actually said I wish people would stop spreading rumours!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Let’s wait for facts first before slating a guy who obviously needs some guidance. May of been one drink may of been the morning after so let’s not jump in both feet. Yes he has been daft but fk sake it’s not judge and jury
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Let’s wait for facts first before slating a guy who obviously needs some guidance. May of been one drink may of been the morning after so let’s not jump in both feet. Yes he has been daft but fk sake it’s not judge and jury

Does it matter if its the morning after?,does that make it acceptable?.The man is completely arrogant, continually flouting laws and rules without a second thought, and yes he does need guidance, straight out of the door.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Zaks record speaks for itself, that’s why he’s being judged.
He might claim he drank the night before and thought he would be ok in the morning.
Ok if he fancied a few beers before he went to bed but he wouldn’t be over the limit if it was just a few.
In my eyes he shouldn’t be drinking at all if he’s up early in the morning to go training.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Leopard never changes his spots, I'd get rid before he disgraces the club any further. We've got a brilliant fullback already (escare) who's hard working and a good bloke and who won't ever do stupid things like that. I can't understand why the club would allow him to commute from Yorkshire anyway, asking for trouble if you ask me. He's a wigan player so for me should live locally. Show him the door and put the money towards a top quality half.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

w.thomas wrote:Leopard never changes his spots, I'd get rid before he disgraces the club any further. We've got a brilliant fullback already (escare) who's hard working and a good bloke and who won't ever do stupid things like that. I can't understand why the club would allow him to commute from Yorkshire anyway, asking for trouble if you ask me. He's a wigan player so for me should live locally. Show him the door and put the money towards a top quality half.
Where do we find one?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

The drink driving at night and still being over in the morning can be classed as plain daft.
Driving without insurance and mot isn't daft at all. Very serious with consequences. He's doing a 120-140 mile round trip om the M62 on of the most regulated motorways there are.
The club's reaction and explanation after the court case will be interesting.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wiganer Ted wrote:The drink driving at night and still being over in the morning can be classed as plain daft.
Driving without insurance and mot isn't daft at all. Very serious with consequences. He's doing a 120-140 mile round trip om the M62 on of the most regulated motorways there are.
The club's reaction and explanation after the court case will be interesting.
Personally i think saying someone not in full control of a 1-2 piece of metal traveling at any speed isnt daft, its just as dangerous if not more dangerous than no mot
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure