Re: Hardaker.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

He has now had more than his chance..time to end this before it starts...

Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

Check out the lynch mob on here. All pitchforks and burning torches. Biggest set of sanctimonious choppers going. Half probably watching TV through a dodgy box, fiddling their Council Tax or cheating on their Mrs. Let he who is without sin etc etc.

And calling for anybody to be sacked is the biggest grasses trick going. Regardless of who they are.

It's an entertainment and results business for me. If Hardaker contributes to that as I'm sure he would, he'll do for me. Couldn't give a toss otherwise
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Check out the lynch mob on here. All pitchforks and burning torches. Biggest set of sanctimonious choppers going. Half probably watching TV through a dodgy box, fiddling their Council Tax or cheating on their Mrs. Let he who is without sin etc etc.

And calling for anybody to be sacked is the biggest grasses trick going. Regardless of who they are.

It's an entertainment and results business for me. If Hardaker contributes to that as I'm sure he would, he'll do for me. Couldn't give a toss otherwise
Unbelievable.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Jimmy Birts wrote:Check out the lynch mob on here. All pitchforks and burning torches. Biggest set of sanctimonious choppers going. Half probably watching TV through a dodgy box, fiddling their Council Tax or cheating on their Mrs. Let he who is without sin etc etc.

So Zak might have be having a cracking season, being a catalyst for the team, but then he messes up again. Could be near or at the end of the season, like at cas, and it effects the way Wigan play and perform. Would you be saying the same thing then?
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

old hooker wrote:

Unbelievable.
Sadly for those who have seen his posts on the "other" forum, very believable.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

It's an entertainment and results business for me. If Hardaker contributes to that as I'm sure he would, he'll do for me.
Couldn't give a toss otherwise
Funny thing is mate you sound more like the whopper you described in your post. So as long as he plays decent rugby he can drink drive and possible run a child over? What planet are you on you muppet. I was all for backing Zak but it's clear now he's a tool and won't ever change. The club should get rid before he causes any more bother
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Disgraceful comments

Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

It’s not what he’s done, don’t get me wrong it’s a stupid thing he’s done and should be prosecuted for it, it’s that he carries on getting into trouble.
He struggles to behave professionally, on and off the field
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Is Zak going to end up the rugby version of George Best?

Talented but just can't say no
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Caboosegg wrote:Is Zak going to end up the rugby version of George Best?

Talented but just can't say no
Not as talented as Best!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards