Kyle Amor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Kyle Amor

Post by medlocke »

Flash wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Flash wrote:Keep believing that Meds. Let's be honest here, you've been trying to say he's overrated for over a decade without success. Keep going and you're bound to be right eventually..
Come on Flash, I've not been like that since 2009, You and Josie helped me with my problem :D , But let's be fair, The number of great games he's had this season can be counted on one hand, His time is over now, His decision to go to Leeds is for the good of the club
Maybe so, buts that's still more great games than most. More importantly the number of very good games is still high. He's played 20 tines this season and hasn't been good in 1! Contrast that with the number of games he's had a significant hand in helping us win this season and I still can't see how us leaving will benefit the club. I've no doubt his influence will diminish further next year on the park but he'll still play an integral part if we're to be in contention for silverware. You seem to be in a rush to write him off when everyone else, Wayne Bennett included, can see his value. I just don't get it..
He should go well at Leeds
DaveyGolb

Post by DaveyGolb »

medlocke wrote:
Flash wrote:
medlocke wrote:Come on Flash, I've not been like that since 2009, You and Josie helped me with my problem :D , But let's be fair, The number of great games he's had this season can be counted on one hand, His time is over now, His decision to go to Leeds is for the good of the club
Maybe so, buts that's still more great games than most. More importantly the number of very good games is still high. He's played 20 tines this season and hasn't been good in 1! Contrast that with the number of games he's had a significant hand in helping us win this season and I still can't see how us leaving will benefit the club. I've no doubt his influence will diminish further next year on the park but he'll still play an integral part if we're to be in contention for silverware. You seem to be in a rush to write him off when everyone else, Wayne Bennett included, can see his value. I just don't get it..
Honestly, he shouldn't.
Why you would want our most influential player going there, i'm not really sure.
Yes, he will have a reduced role next season, which I'm sure he would be fully aware of. But i'd much rather a reduced role than none at all. The club need, in my opinion, to offer him a player coach deal, that then turns to just a coach the season after based on performances/appearances. He could offer plenty to a coaching team that's been depleted and I have no doubt that Edwards would want him there aswell when he comes in 2020.

Again, it's just my opinion
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Flash wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Flash wrote: Maybe so, buts that's still more great games than most. More importantly the number of very good games is still high. He's played 20 tines this season and hasn't been good in 1! Contrast that with the number of games he's had a significant hand in helping us win this season and I still can't see how us leaving will benefit the club. I've no doubt his influence will diminish further next year on the park but he'll still play an integral part if we're to be in contention for silverware. You seem to be in a rush to write him off when everyone else, Wayne Bennett included, can see his value. I just don't get it..
In which case he'd go equally well at Wigan.
You got me there Flash :lol:
DaveyGolb

Post by DaveyGolb »

DaveyGolb wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Flash wrote: Maybe so, buts that's still more great games than most. More importantly the number of very good games is still high. He's played 20 tines this season and hasn't been good in 1! Contrast that with the number of games he's had a significant hand in helping us win this season and I still can't see how us leaving will benefit the club. I've no doubt his influence will diminish further next year on the park but he'll still play an integral part if we're to be in contention for silverware. You seem to be in a rush to write him off when everyone else, Wayne Bennett included, can see his value. I just don't get it..
Honestly, he shouldn't.
Why you would want our most influential player going there, i'm not really sure.
Yes, he will have a reduced role next season, which I'm sure he would be fully aware of. But i'd much rather a reduced role than none at all. The club need, in my opinion, to offer him a player coach deal, that then turns to just a coach the season after based on performances/appearances. He could offer plenty to a coaching team that's been depleted and I have no doubt that Edwards would want him there aswell when he comes in 2020.

Again, it's just my opinion

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/46051924 *

*Fixed the link - Josie ????
Tallis11

Post by Tallis11 »

Its telling you something if Saints are offloading him now. Been a great player but not for us i feel. Luke Thompson would be nice but i reckon he'll be in Oz in a year or so. Hate to say it but he's the best forward in out game for me.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

looking like this could be true heard a few whispers he s on his way to us
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

stevo38 wrote:looking like this could be true heard a few whispers he s on his way to us
Sounds about right, another big money signing :eh:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Andy Coley type of signing
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:Andy Coley type of signing
Without the skill set or aggression. I would sooner we sign Acton!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:Andy Coley type of signing
Without the skill set or aggression. I would sooner we sign Acton!
I recall many on here and elsewhere whinging and saying the same about Coley when we signed him