widdup

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: widdup

Post by ddtftf »

Looks like Widdup for 2020 now as suspected with the rumours of Sammit coming for a year. I think the club will try a youngster for the year now Sammit has taken a job outside rugby and a playing opportunity. :conf: :conf: :conf:

Hope this wasnt a ploy to improve season ticket sales
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Gary Carter in the Sun saying Saints leading the pack for Widdop..we shall see..

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7859873/ ... er-league/
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
ddtftf wrote:you kill me who the fu k is wippop crying laughing :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:
Think he is releated to Tompkins brothers
What does releated mean?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

ddtftf wrote:you kill me who the fu k is wippop crying laughing :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

But you spelt his name wrong in the thread header... :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote:

But you spelt his name wrong in the thread header... :lol:
looks like nobody can spell his name..... but my was a total balls up lol...... on a serious note, its gonna be a big downer if we dont sign widdop, sammut or johnson after all the hype( and lams announcement).
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Huddersfield now in to sign Widdup getting like a f---ing dutch auction :devi: :devi: :devi: :devi: :devi:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ddtftf wrote:heard he is not coming till 2020 and Wigan looking at Jerrard Sammit from London Broncos hope its not true at 32

I’ve always been a fan of Sammut, never known why he hasn’t been coughed up before. When I’ve watch him play he’s always led the team around the field and he has a decent kicking game and causes problems when he takes on the line, and has good support play.
Offers more than both Leuluai and Powell going forward, put Sammut at Scrum half that frees up Leuluai to go in the hooker role, which is his best position.
We’d all like a star half to come in but don’t think it’s gonna happen, signing Sammut would definitely improve us
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Sammut signed for us for two years ????
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Green Machine wrote:Sammut signed for us for two years ????
If so, he’s an improvement on Powell. Although we will miss Powell’s defence, he can still be Leuluai’s back up
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Well the Sammut bit i heard was right, so looks like we get Widdup in 2020 if the rest of the info is right when Edwards arrives