Lam going????

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ancientnloyal

Re: Lam going????

Post by ancientnloyal »

It’d be quite alarming for a professional outfit to openly state “as a camp” that he isn’t fit for the job. I am sure Chris Brookes isn’t wanting blood nor too Tom OMalley

Load of crap.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:43 pm It’d be quite alarming for a professional outfit to openly state “as a camp” that he isn’t fit for the job. I am sure Chris Brookes isn’t wanting blood nor too Tom OMalley

Load of crap.
Who’s mentioned openly stated ?
These might be whispers between each other , I only said what had been said in camp not from who or when and never did I say that they are openly slating him . You don’t have to believe anything that’s posted but also you’ve no need to be so negative and condescending re other posters comments. It’s like if you don’t know yourself your not gonna believe and throw a Tantrum. As I said it is what I was told first hand.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

up the junction wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 am
ancientnloyal wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:43 pm It’d be quite alarming for a professional outfit to openly state “as a camp” that he isn’t fit for the job. I am sure Chris Brookes isn’t wanting blood nor too Tom OMalley

Load of crap.
Who’s mentioned openly stated ?
These might be whispers between each other , I only said what had been said in camp not from who or when and never did I say that they are openly slating him . You don’t have to believe anything that’s posted but also you’ve no need to be so negative and condescending re other posters comments. It’s like if you don’t know yourself your not gonna believe and throw a Tantrum. As I said it is what I was told first hand.
It’s the rumours thread for a reason so take no notice
TWO EYED WARRIOR

Post by TWO EYED WARRIOR »

Reminds me of Rodney Trotter trying to sell gas conversion kits on an all electric estate
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:45 pm Reminds me of Rodney Trotter trying to sell gas conversion kits on an all electric estate
Classic episode that one