Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Hastings

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Wes

Post by Wes »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Is he bringing Koukash too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

with confirmation of williams move in aussie press again hastings move will be confirmed soon ,talk of magic weekend for announcement
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Powell signed for Melbourne

Hastings... I hope so a good talent
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wes wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Just his money would do
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am
Wes wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Just his money would do
Why would we need his money when Lenagan puts so much of his into the club
(As we are constantly told by the chairman of the Sam Powell supporters club)?
:D
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Did you say put in or Take out ????
pedro

Post by pedro »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 pm
doubt it as the doc got done for that before
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

pedro wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 pm
doubt it as the doc got done for that before
I've also heard he's being paid by Koukash. Surely that would be fine as long as Salford declare it on their cap?
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

I hope this is true, he's been brilliant so far this season, far better than any of our halves. It's a pity Williams is leaving, him and Hastings would make a tasty combination.

I wonder if he's been offered Williams's marquee player spot? Might be what changed his mind from going to the NRL.