Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jobo

Re: Hastings

Post by jobo »

ddtftf wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:04 am I dont know if they have 2 marque players ????
Hadn't thought of that.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I posted on here about Amor being available

Saints are pretty close to the cap hence their willingness to offload him. Ryan Morgan gone to London for the season and Luke Douglas at Leigh have helped but I think the smellies don't have too much money to spare especially if the Aussies come calling for Luke Thompson (as speculated)
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:02 pm Amor lives in wigan apparently
When he was on the Superleague Show last week he said to Tania that he lives 150 yards from the DW.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:02 pm Amor lives in wigan apparently
When he was on the Superleague Show last week he said to Tania that he lives 150 yards from the DW.
thats how i knew pal lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:19 am Rumours have always suggested Roby is a marquee player. Can't see anyone else in their squad who'd come close to that unless they've upgraded Thompson.
Wouldn't surprise me if Saints have a MP place to be filled.
The Aussie press reported that Lachlan Coote had a $1 million per season contract with North Queensland so I would imagine that he is a marquee player at Saints. Added to that, Saints have resigned several players recently on improved contracts so they would have to shed some players to get Hastings in.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:19 am Rumours have always suggested Roby is a marquee player. Can't see anyone else in their squad who'd come close to that unless they've upgraded Thompson.
And thats a good example of how to use the marque rule. Dont let people know who is it and that way they get judged fairly.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Saints gave Walmsley an increased contract after it was widely reported that he was going to Australia, as they also did with Makinson.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

No straw damn us wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 am Saints gave Walmsley an increased contract after it was widely reported that he was going to Australia, as they also did with Makinson.
after watching some ov there tries at KR ide give the ref a marquee spot....... talk about dodgy
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Firestarter wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:24 am after watching some ov there tries at KR ide give the ref a marquee spot....... talk about dodgy
One game tends to run into another in my memory with the Superleague Show, but one try under the sticks was sent up as no try, and given. Was that Saints, cos it looked very dodgy? Makinson looked class, though.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:33 pm
And thats a good example of how to use the marque rule. Dont let people know who is it and that way they get judged fairly.
Agreed,