Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 5599
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 pm

Exiled Wiganer wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

Wes
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by Wes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Is he bringing Koukash too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[url]http://www.treetechsolutions.co.uk[/url]

stevo38
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:02 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by stevo38 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:39 am

with confirmation of williams move in aussie press again hastings move will be confirmed soon ,talk of magic weekend for announcement

ancientnloyal
Posts: 13684
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by ancientnloyal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:34 am

Powell signed for Melbourne


Hastings... I hope so a good talent

shaunedwardsfanclub
Posts: 5599
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am

Wes wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Is he bringing Koukash too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just his money would do
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards

User avatar
medlocke
Posts: 7882
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Hastings

Post by medlocke » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:17 am

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am
Wes wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:15 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
Is he bringing Koukash too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just his money would do
Why would we need his money when Lenagan puts so much of his into the club
(As we are constantly told by the chairman of the Sam Powell supporters club)?
:D

ddtftf
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by ddtftf » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:42 pm

Did you say put in or Take out ????

pedro
Posts: 3915
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by pedro » Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
doubt it as the doc got done for that before
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1857407490.png

Woody1989
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by Woody1989 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:33 am

pedro wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:16 pm
Hastings left the NRL because he kept getting in fights with his team mates. It is possible that NRL clubs will pass on him as they consider the risk of re offending too high in the light of the clamp down on player behaviour. If so, and he comes to us for a few years, in place of Williams (whom I would happily keep), then that is good business on our part. He may not even cost as much as Williams, given that I assume Salford cannot afford to pay him a fortune.
Salford are not paying him, Koukash is. Hence the reason he didn’t come this season.
doubt it as the doc got done for that before
I've also heard he's being paid by Koukash. Surely that would be fine as long as Salford declare it on their cap?

Woody1989
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Re: Hastings

Post by Woody1989 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:47 am

I hope this is true, he's been brilliant so far this season, far better than any of our halves. It's a pity Williams is leaving, him and Hastings would make a tasty combination.

I wonder if he's been offered Williams's marquee player spot? Might be what changed his mind from going to the NRL.

Post Reply