Alex Mellor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Alex Mellor

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Off contract at the Giants, looks a good player to me with room for improvement. Only 24 years old as well. Any views?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
EagleEyePie

Re: Alex Mellor

Post by EagleEyePie »

Decent player with a good work rate, particularly in defence, but I'm not sure he's quite good enough. There are a lot of reasonable back row forwards around but it's hard to tell which ones will develop into top players and which ones have already reached their level.

The player I rate the most right now is George Lawler at Hull KR. Outstanding work rate, versatile, only in his early 20's and very consistent.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ide have them both....... atm im getting sick of players that are always injured
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Lol if we didn't consider Josh Jones then this is a poorer option of true (which I don't think it i)
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:18 pm Lol if we didn't consider Josh Jones then this is a poorer option of true (which I don't think it i)
I heard we were in for Jones (along with Saints) but Hull beat our offer.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Surprised ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: