Sarge

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Re: Sarge

Post by DaveO »

Caboosegg wrote:
DaveO wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:58 pm
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote:https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/pa ... igan-back/

Salford after Sarge. Interesting that the article says he has not received an offer from Wigan!
Given the way the club is seemingly run at the moment there could be several reasons for that. Like they forgot to get around to it or just think they can leave it to the last minute and will be surprised he ends up sorting his future out due to Wigan’s tardiness.

Not that I think Wigan should be rushing to head off any interest in Sarge but why the club thinks it’s acceptable to keep players in the dark as to their future when it’s time for players to get it sorted I have no idea.
Do you really know the player has been left in the dark.

Posting you dont have a contract or offer yet could be seen as come get me.

I thought the club had to state its intentions back in May? And sarge has stated he wants to be closer to his family.

The club could have held off offering as sarge wants to move.

Not saying it is anything like that but everything cant always be laid at the clubs feet.
The article says he’s not had an offer from Wigan some why would you think he isn’t in the dark? I am just responding to what has been said.
lucky 13

Re: Sarge

Post by lucky 13 »

On the in the dark thing iundecided maybe but not on the clubs behalf....In another article available on Wigan online he says he admits he may look to move closer to his southern-based family as they come to terms with the death of his younger brother Adam last year.

“I’m not sure yet. I’m speaking to Wigan and looking at some options,” he said, when asked about his future.

“I need to sum a few things up personally, I still grieve quite a bit for my brother, and it’s tough being away from my family, so I don’t know what direction I’ll be going in.

“At the moment my focus is playing well and getting some clubs interested.”

Which after his last two performances you can't argue with. While a bit shakey under the bomb, I think in poor conditions and lacking six or so of our first choice players he looks more comfortable with the way we play than Zak from 1. I think hes better in the middle great engine and work rate.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!