Jackson Hastings ???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lucky 13

Re: Jackson Hastings ???

Post by lucky 13 »

Depends which paper or site you read.
According to what I can make of it Leeds wanted him but Salford put a 450k tag on him. Which cooled Leeds interest.
Salford think they have a shot at top 5 which with Hastings they do.
Leeds now look set to get Lui.
The other thing if Leeds stump up 450k they want a long term commitment ie rest of this year and a further three. Hastings does not want that. He wants NRL.
We are willing to give him two years with a get out clause.
Personally I would rather have Malhoney or Seezer for two years with a option for 3.
Guess it's a wait and see good thing any of the options above would be marquee, seeing we alsi came close to signing Watkins for marquee we could be running with two next season.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Pretty sure Hastings has signed for Wigan from a very good source, his only concern was that he needed a good experienced half back with him with the uncertainty of what was happening to Tommy next year.
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

ddtftf wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm Pretty sure Hastings has signed for Wigan from a very good source, his only concern was that he needed a good experienced half back with him with the uncertainty of what was happening to Tommy next year.
Perfect excuse to sign Maloney then ;)
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

ddtftf wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm Pretty sure Hastings has signed for Wigan from a very good source, his only concern was that he needed a good experienced half back with him with the uncertainty of what was happening to Tommy next year.
Doesnt hastings like being the big fish though? So maybe partner him with woods/shorrocks/smith to develop them and keep Hastings happy?

Hastings a couple of props and a new hooker and i will be happy. Gutted dwyer signed long term at leeds.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Hastings and Shorrocks/Smith, or, indeed, Hastings/Sammut would be a massive upgrade on what we now have. I am assuming Josh Woods is out of the picture as far as Wigan are concerned.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

You can read all you want about Hastings going to Leeds and £400 00 to release him to them now, but i am 99% telling you he is signed for Wigan as a marque player to replace George Williams
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wish they'd just announce him and other signings ffs
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I know who my monies with i believe hastings signed sealed fot wigan. Richardson is another long stunt tell saints wigan intrested they reply not going there what do you want. He will end up at Toronto
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well if he hasn't signed I'd be amazed given what IL wrote in the matchday program at the end of this piece:

"In Jackson Hastings, the Red Devils have a playmaker who has set our competition alight this season and he is a player that I am sure our team and no doubt our fans will be keeping a close eye on as part of a rejuvenated and talented Salford outfit."

Is that not a hint or what?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:35 pm Well if he hasn't signed I'd be amazed given what IL wrote in the matchday program at the end of this piece:

"In Jackson Hastings, the Red Devils have a playmaker who has set our competition alight this season and he is a player that I am sure our team and no doubt our fans will be keeping a close eye on as part of a rejuvenated and talented Salford outfit."

Is that not a hint or what?
He’s just teasing with,like a cat with a ball of yarn