Bevan French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Re: Bevan French

Post by DaveO »

According to Wikipedia in 2018 he was demoted to reserve grade after speaking to the media saying he was open to leaving Parramatta if he didn’t get chance to play full back.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Phil Wilkinson says there is nothing in this rumour. Tweet from the Wigan Saints press conference.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:45 pm Phil Wilkinson says there is nothing in this rumour. Tweet from the Wigan Saints press conference.
Good,other areas need attention before yet another fullback/winger l
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I hope there is some truth in this, hes a cracking player. Looked like being a superstar. Hes very quick and that's why he was on the wing when he first broke into the team. He moved to fullback and looked better. He was an half coming through and to me always looked like he would be a great running 6. Para have a few like that but I think the coach picked D over flair. The Eels fans love him hes entertaining... I could not believe we was linked with him and I just thought he was injured when he wasn't playing. At 23 with a point to prove and as good as any withball in hand he would be a fantastic signing especially
running off Hastings.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well if he's really a stand off and we could get him I'd be keen since I reckon we need one as with Williams leaving the alternatives are Tommy or Sammut outside Hastings.

Looks like there is nothing in the rumour though as I got the impression Phil Wilkinson had asked people at the club about this rumour.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Get him this season and give him a try at stand off...... if he does well then sign him up longer
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I dont know what to believe Moley is normally on the ball 99% of the time he names Wigan and potentially for the rest of the season. He's in my humble opinion got loads of potential ....when he first broke into the NRL you would swear he was going to be a future international and super star. I remember one game when he broke from his own ten with Barba chasing him he never got near him and gave up twenty out. Hes got John Ferguson pace over first 15 yard I imagine the Wigan fans would adore him!
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woody1989

Post by Woody1989 »

He seems a good player, and I'd be happy if we got him, but I feel like now we have Hastings we should be focussing more on the pack than the backs. We can buy the best halves in the world, it's no good without a decent pack to play behind.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

I imagine we will have one other prop to come in at least, that's as well as Clarke. I'm hoping its Corey Jensen. Partington Byrne and Smithies helps our pack. I know Isa is utility and on the small side but he would do big minutes and be busy in the middle. Along with Fliwer Clubb and Romain
That gives us 7/8 middles cover and competition.
02/04/2010/

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Maybe the club are trying to move Escare on and are denying it for fear of Escare digging in.

I can see some logic in this signing givenwe have let Sarginson go and are trying to let Escare go with only BIbby to come in to the threequaters.

This guy will have been given the thumbs up from Lammy