Props

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Post Reply
medlocke
Posts: 8376
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Props

Post by medlocke » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:45 pm

That Richie bloke on the other site saying that Clark & Green are looking like early arrivals, But Escare could be holding up the Clark move. Anybody heard anything about this?

User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Props

Post by wall_of_voodoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Unless stingy pants is going to pay a substantial transfer fee for Clark when he will come to us for nothing in 3 months time it will not happen.

We are in the situation we are in because of poor recruitment and bad squad building and just because we are desperate now - other clubs are going to help us out??
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:

fozzieskem
Posts: 3087
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Props

Post by fozzieskem » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:26 pm

I’d be surprise if Clark arrives early same with Green why let players go to direct competitors,but we shall see

medlocke
Posts: 8376
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Props

Post by medlocke » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Unless stingy pants is going to pay a substantial transfer fee for Clark when he will come to us for nothing in 3 months time it will not happen.

We are in the situation we are in because of poor recruitment and bad squad building and just because we are desperate now - other clubs are going to help us out??
Swap for Escare supposedly but Escare is supposedly refusing to leave seeing as he's being paid to do nowt

fozzieskem
Posts: 3087
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Props

Post by fozzieskem » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:22 pm

medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Unless stingy pants is going to pay a substantial transfer fee for Clark when he will come to us for nothing in 3 months time it will not happen.

We are in the situation we are in because of poor recruitment and bad squad building and just because we are desperate now - other clubs are going to help us out??
Swap for Escare supposedly but Escare is supposedly refusing to leave seeing as he's being paid to do nowt
He can only do that for so long though,won’t be long before the mob that idolises him turns no one likes to see players who clearly aren’t part of a coaches plans effectively sit out their contract

User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Props

Post by wall_of_voodoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm

medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Unless stingy pants is going to pay a substantial transfer fee for Clark when he will come to us for nothing in 3 months time it will not happen.

We are in the situation we are in because of poor recruitment and bad squad building and just because we are desperate now - other clubs are going to help us out??
Swap for Escare supposedly but Escare is supposedly refusing to leave seeing as he's being paid to do nowt
The problem is that Castleford are at cap limit with the recruitment of Griffin/Feki/Olpherts and Hepi. The only way they could afford him is if we pay all his wages to play for them. Why the f would we do that?

Let him rot in the reserves (well for next season) and then let him try and get a new contract elsewhere. Wigam's best bet is Toronto getting promoted and wanting to sign him from us. However we are stuck with him for this season at least due to the amount of money he is on
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:

medlocke
Posts: 8376
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Props

Post by medlocke » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:46 pm

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm
medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 pm
Unless stingy pants is going to pay a substantial transfer fee for Clark when he will come to us for nothing in 3 months time it will not happen.

We are in the situation we are in because of poor recruitment and bad squad building and just because we are desperate now - other clubs are going to help us out??
Swap for Escare supposedly but Escare is supposedly refusing to leave seeing as he's being paid to do nowt
The problem is that Castleford are at cap limit with the recruitment of Griffin/Feki/Olpherts and Hepi. The only way they could afford him is if we pay all his wages to play for them. Why the f would we do that?

Let him rot in the reserves (well for next season) and then let him try and get a new contract elsewhere. Wigam's best bet is Toronto getting promoted and wanting to sign him from us. However we are stuck with him for this season at least due to the amount of money he is on
We are paying his wages not to play so the club might be thinking it's worth it to get him away and bring in a much needed prop, From the sounds of it he has a shitty attitude so Lam might not be wanting him around the squad

stanthemanc
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Props

Post by stanthemanc » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Who’s green

josie andrews
Posts: 25252
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Props

Post by josie andrews » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 am

medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:46 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm
medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm


Swap for Escare supposedly but Escare is supposedly refusing to leave seeing as he's being paid to do nowt
The problem is that Castleford are at cap limit with the recruitment of Griffin/Feki/Olpherts and Hepi. The only way they could afford him is if we pay all his wages to play for them. Why the f would we do that?

Let him rot in the reserves (well for next season) and then let him try and get a new contract elsewhere. Wigam's best bet is Toronto getting promoted and wanting to sign him from us. However we are stuck with him for this season at least due to the amount of money he is on
We are paying his wages not to play so the club might be thinking it's worth it to get him away and bring in a much needed prop, From the sounds of it he has a shitty attitude so Lam might not be wanting him around the squad
Where do you get this from?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

nathan_rugby
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Props

Post by nathan_rugby » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:45 am

josie andrews wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 am
medlocke wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:46 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm


The problem is that Castleford are at cap limit with the recruitment of Griffin/Feki/Olpherts and Hepi. The only way they could afford him is if we pay all his wages to play for them. Why the f would we do that?

Let him rot in the reserves (well for next season) and then let him try and get a new contract elsewhere. Wigam's best bet is Toronto getting promoted and wanting to sign him from us. However we are stuck with him for this season at least due to the amount of money he is on
We are paying his wages not to play so the club might be thinking it's worth it to get him away and bring in a much needed prop, From the sounds of it he has a shitty attitude so Lam might not be wanting him around the squad
Where do you get this from?
Been said quite a lot on this forum hasn't it.

No smoke without fire I think.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

Post Reply