Props

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans
Posts: 1045
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Props

Post by keptinthedarkfans » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm

well meds I am telling you that person is talking a load of shite. and I challenge him to prove it . Escare has never in any way or form refused to train or to go to another club IT SIMPLY HAS NOT HAPPENED. And the reason escare is now taking flac is because all Lam lovers are looking for every scape goat going to mask the cracks that are wider than the nile. when the true reason is Lam is not and never will be good enough to coach the wigan way. And I dont care who he signs because he will stifle there play too.

Yes and the driving crack turned out wrong too so take what your told off this person with a double pinch of salt

medlocke
Posts: 8220
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Props

Post by medlocke » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:42 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm
well meds I am telling you that person is talking a load of shite. and I challenge him to prove it . Escare has never in any way or form refused to train or to go to another club IT SIMPLY HAS NOT HAPPENED. And the reason escare is now taking flac is because all Lam lovers are looking for every scape goat going to mask the cracks that are wider than the nile. when the true reason is Lam is not and never will be good enough to coach the wigan way. And I dont care who he signs because he will stifle there play too.

Yes and the driving crack turned out wrong too so take what your told off this person with a double pinch of salt
ok

User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Props

Post by wall_of_voodoo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:33 pm

keptinthedarkfans wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:09 pm
Escare has never in any way or form refused to train
Technically he can't either because he would be in "breach of contract" and the club could sack him, There is a distinct difference though in a player turning up for training and someone who is going through the motions
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:

w.thomas
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Re: Props

Post by w.thomas » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:37 pm

We definitely need 3 props but I cant see it happening! Ben matulino? No chance, after we have just resigned an old injury prone player whos way past his best in Clubb I just can't see it. We will be lucky if we bring in Green and its hardly a block buster of a signing. I know sammy kibula probably isnt ready for SL but IMO hes the biggest and most dangerous young forward so id give him a go. Partington is solid in D but hes simply not big enough for that position.

nathan_rugby
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Props

Post by nathan_rugby » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am

Where have the rumours come from that we have signed these two aussie props?

I haven't seen anything on here from the posters who are normally spot on.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

medlocke
Posts: 8220
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Props

Post by medlocke » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 am

nathan_rugby wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am
Where have the rumours come from that we have signed these two aussie props?

I haven't seen anything on here from the posters who are normally spot on.
rlfans, Somebody posted after last weeks game

nathan_rugby
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Props

Post by nathan_rugby » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 am

medlocke wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 am
nathan_rugby wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am
Where have the rumours come from that we have signed these two aussie props?

I haven't seen anything on here from the posters who are normally spot on.
rlfans, Somebody posted after last weeks game
Probably false rumours then. The fact that no reputable posters on here have confirmed is enough for me.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

Levrier
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Props

Post by Levrier » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:37 am

southportcdm wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:38 pm
There are some promising young lads coming through but, let's be honest, you can't expect 19-20 year olds to be anything more than temporary replacements when the older blokes are injured/rested. If Partington, Byrne, Kibula and Havard ever become first choice first team players it won't be next season and may not even be the following season.
Sadly, if those lads do make it they are likely to be on someone elses radar from the off. You get very little benefit from bringing good lads through exept for a transfer fee unless you can keep hold of them.

Zakooo
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Props

Post by Zakooo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Escare won’t play again unless he does a lot of grovelling. When told he was not in the team in Spain he told the coach to f@@@ @ff.

josie andrews
Posts: 24765
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Props

Post by josie andrews » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Zakooo wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Escare won’t play again unless he does a lot of grovelling. When told he was not in the team in Spain he told the coach to f@@@ @ff.
Where do you get this sh*te from? 🤔And you've gone off topic!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

Post Reply