Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
old hooker

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by old hooker »

Woody1989 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:29 pm
old hooker wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:08 pm When something goes wrong at Wigan it is always someone elses fault, Edwards, Hastings etc.The fact is there is something wrong within the club and IL is the man at the top so is at fault.We allow players to leave without a fight and continue to be plagued by drug and drink issues.I repeat Hastings has seen something at Wigan that he does not agree with or want to be part of and wants out(if of course the story is true).Once again we will laughing stocks and no wonder.By the way Woody if I thought you were wrong I would say I disagreed with you and not say you were talking sh*t.A more reasonable response by you may see you in a better light, if of course you are capable of doing so.
I think it was a perfectly reasonable response. I'm sick and tired everytime something goes wrong at Wigan there are some people that will look for any reason to lay the blame at Lenegan's door, even in the absence of any evidence and, in this case, when he is the least likely source of the problem.o

Now like I say he's done plenty wrong in the last year, but let's wait and see the details of this episode. If it turns out that it's another hand-shake deal or this get-out can be activated before Hastings has even pulled on the shirt then I'll retract my comment, until then I stand by it.
If you are sick of reading criticism of IL dont read it, because I will do so if I think it is the right thing to do and so will others.If you think calling peoples opinions sh*t is reasonable then it speaks volumes.
Dan2266

Hastings puts rumours to bed?

Post by Dan2266 »

Jackson Hastings has posted the Warriors squad numbers on his Instagram Story with the caption “31 again in 2020! Lesgoo @wiganwarriorsrl”