Kevin Proctor

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Kevin Proctor

Post by Wandering Warrior »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:40 pm
medlocke wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:40 pm
Who?

Some 19 year old that will be off to the NRL at the drop of the hat once he has had 2 good seasons?
I'll bet you'll moan when you're six foot under!!
if you don't like to read others fan's opinion that may be different to yourself then why read a public forum?
Because on a public forum I expect to get other folks' opinions and read and comment accordingly! Am I missing something with that analogy?😃
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Re: Kevin Proctor

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:40 pm

I'll bet you'll moan when you're six foot under!!
if you don't like to read others fan's opinion that may be different to yourself then why read a public forum?
Because on a public forum I expect to get other folks' opinions and read and comment accordingly! Am I missing something with that analogy?😃
Why don't you heed good advice. Meds has given his opinion You insult him by saying you bet he would moan if he were six feet under iedead! You then ask "am I missing something with that analogy my answer is yes! You haven't given or made an analogy because "six feet under"is an idiom for dead: dead people can't moan which means your claimed wager manifests an oxymoron Stupid boy. Now behave yourself or take voodo's advice