Benji Marshall

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews
Posts: 26239
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by josie andrews » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm

medlocke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Any truth in it?

I'd take him over Hastings any day of the week
Any truth in what?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

nathan_rugby
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by nathan_rugby » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:28 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm
medlocke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Any truth in it?

I'd take him over Hastings any day of the week
Any truth in what?
Benji Marshall to Wigan...
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

josie andrews
Posts: 26239
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by josie andrews » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:13 am

nathan_rugby wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:28 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:02 pm
medlocke wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Any truth in it?

I'd take him over Hastings any day of the week
Any truth in what?
Benji Marshall to Wigan...
But where is, if any, a link of some sort of where this has come from?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

TravellingWarrior
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by TravellingWarrior » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am

I think it has come from The Scum newspaper saw this a couple of days ago.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1192206 ... e-burgess/
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.

josie andrews
Posts: 26239
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by josie andrews » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:13 am

TravellingWarrior wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am
I think it has come from The Scum newspaper saw this a couple of days ago.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1192206 ... e-burgess/
Ah, right. Thank you I hadn’t seen it.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

TravellingWarrior
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by TravellingWarrior » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:06 pm

No Worries :D
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.

Richymac
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 am

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by Richymac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:59 pm

TravellingWarrior wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am
I think it has come from The Scum newspaper saw this a couple of days ago.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1192206 ... e-burgess/
A broken watch is right twice a day? Hope we get Benji in, I've grown up watching him and used to tune into Wests tigers matches just to watch him (and Beau Ryan). Not sure how much he improves the squad but he's a leader and a role model for the youngsters. Can't hurt that much to give him a year?

Post Reply