Field

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: Field

Post by fozzieskem »

To me French while not unhappy at Wigan doesn’t give me the impression he’s here for the long haul,no issue with that just hope it gets cleared up sooner rather than later
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm To me French while not unhappy at Wigan doesn’t give me the impression he’s here for the long haul,no issue with that just hope it gets cleared up sooner rather than later
On what basis do you think that?

What evidence you got ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:54 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 pm To me French while not unhappy at Wigan doesn’t give me the impression he’s here for the long haul,no issue with that just hope it gets cleared up sooner rather than later

What evidence you got ?
Just the impression, like an opinion, needs no evidence. It was also said in the rumour mill. Relax.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

What evidence you got ?
Jesus wept man its an opinion nothing more,take a pill, relax and stop jumping on seemingly every post you reply too
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

It just isn’t good for the club to have people make stuff up and start rumours.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Isn't good for the club? its a message board, and someone has gave their opinion. I doubt the players are sat at training this morning reading the posts, or laying awake at night reading them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:05 am Isn't good for the club? its a message board, and someone has gave their opinion. I doubt the players are sat at training this morning reading the posts, or laying awake at night reading them.
Hehe of course they dont..some people honestly just take it far too much to heart they really do.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

What evidence you got ?
I would guess because the Aussie media is full of speculation of him returning to the NRL for next year. Does that help?
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Played and scored for the eels this morning which now means he has enough games to take up his deal with Wigan next year.

Wonder if this means Hastings is moving o nor if Tommy will retire.
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

According to the Post Hastings is “set to leave” at the end of the season and possibly French too.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby ... er-2965641
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?