Page 4 of 6

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:42 am
by fozzieskem
Wiganer Ted wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:49 pm
De Klerk is a South African Union International, how much will he be earning? OK his salary won't count on the salary cap in the first year and 50% in the second but his whole salary will count on the balance sheet!
That's if there's any truth to the rumour.
Half a million according to google so it’s anyone’s guess

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:28 am
by Fujiman
Wormburner wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 pm
nathan_rugby wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 pm
Wormburner wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:34 pm
Heard Field is a replacement for French
and
Hastings to Sale Sharks with Faf De Klerk coming our way
Where have you heard about Faf? Why would we sign a union scrum half? It’s closest to hooker but nothing really like hooker in league.

Nothing rumour
Our Brenda told us, She works in the canteen at the AJ Bell
:lol:

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
by Richymac
I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm
by Firestarter
Richymac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
by Richymac
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm
Richymac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
I didn’t watch it but I haven’t been as pleased by his performances this season as I was last season from what I’ve seen. In fairness I haven’t seen loads. Could be wrong.

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm
by Firestarter
Richymac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm
Richymac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
I know this is a rumour mill but at least make an effort to come up with something vaguely plausible
He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
I didn’t watch it but I haven’t been as pleased by his performances this season as I was last season from what I’ve seen. In fairness I haven’t seen loads. Could be wrong.
it was a ridiculously one sided match too be honest pal...... penrith bombed lots of chances and should have won by much more....... he never got a sniff

Re: Field

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:08 pm
by Richymac
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm
Richymac wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:23 pm
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm

He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
I didn’t watch it but I haven’t been as pleased by his performances this season as I was last season from what I’ve seen. In fairness I haven’t seen loads. Could be wrong.
it was a ridiculously one sided match too be honest pal...... penrith bombed lots of chances and should have won by much more....... he never got a sniff
Penrith are going well atm thought to be fair. I think Field looked okay last week though. Has pace in abundance!

Re: Field

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:39 pm
by Wandering Warrior
nathan_rugby wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 pm
Wormburner wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:34 pm
Heard Field is a replacement for French
and
Hastings to Sale Sharks with Faf De Klerk coming our way
Where have you heard about Faf? Why would we sign a union scrum half? It’s closest to hooker but nothing really like hooker in league.

Nothing rumour
Look at the rumour monger's name!😄
Take it with a pinch of salt!!

Re: Field

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm
by moto748
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm

He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
Yeah, I was underwhelmed too. He picked up an interception try, but for a bloke whose attributes are suppose to be his running game, he didn't offer much. Plus, every time he takes a hard tackle, it always looks like it might break him! :lol:

To be fair, Penrith look a real class act. How good is their half-back pairing of Cleary and Luai?

Re: Field

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:52 pm
by Firestarter
moto748 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm
Firestarter wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 pm

He did nowt behind a beaten pack today.......he will fit in perfectly
Yeah, I was underwhelmed too. He picked up an interception try, but for a bloke whose attributes are suppose to be his running game, he didn't offer much. Plus, every time he takes a hard tackle, it always looks like it might break him! :lol:

To be fair, Penrith look a real class act. How good is their half-back pairing of Cleary and Luai?
cleary is the best in the business and i honestly think there back up stand off is even better than leulu...... all good uns