Flower

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Charriots Offiah

Flower

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I believe he may have had a falling out with Lam, can anyone confirm?
ddtftf

Re: Flower

Post by ddtftf »

Hope so maybe another excuse for missing a game through injury
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

No hard facts but seems to have been rumour of his lack of respect for Lams coaching from the start.
For me we could lose four or five forwards and bring in someone who would give us more game time and impact. Sure someone could point out how many minutes we have had from our three front line middles this season. I'm.not disrespecting what they have done but in a cap system you can't carry that going forward.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

lucky 13 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 pm No hard facts but seems to have been rumour of his lack of respect for Lams coaching from the start.
For me we could lose four or five forwards and bring in someone who would give us more game time and impact. Sure someone could point out how many minutes we have had from our three front line middles this season. I'm.not disrespecting what they have done but in a cap system you can't carry that going forward.
Where has this rumour come from?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:56 am
lucky 13 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 pm No hard facts but seems to have been rumour of his lack of respect for Lams coaching from the start.
Where has this rumour come from?
I don’t know either, because I spoke to Ben on Friday & he has a slight back problem from when he was badly injured a HKR last year & he said although he could maybe play 20 - 30 minutes the medical team don’t want to risk it!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Only read several things and was told last year by someone who witnessed a comment being made. Not seen anything personally but it seems to keep being mentioned.... may be rubbish like I said no hard facts but it's been on several Wigan related platforms.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!