Bevan French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Rennox89
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Bevan French

Post by Rennox89 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:53 pm

Hearing a lot of noise that hes going back to parramatta? Surely not, the same coach and system froze him out and put him in the reserves.

Any clarity on this?

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Watching french under the high ball i cant see it to be honest, but, you never know...... they would probably have to shift gutherson to centre
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

ddtftf
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by ddtftf » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am

Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am

ddtftf wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am
Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career
im only saying thst coz ive heard that jenkins might be done due to doping...... i agree that gutherson shouldnt be moved and frenchy would have to improve his all round game somewhat imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:10 am

Firestarter wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am
ddtftf wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am
Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career
im only saying thst coz ive heard that jenkins might be done due to doping...... i agree that gutherson shouldnt be moved and frenchy would have to improve his all round game somewhat imo
Jennings( sorry)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Firestarter » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:11 am

IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

CheshireWarrior
Posts: 277
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by CheshireWarrior » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 pm

Lets face it, it wouldn't be shock of the century if Bevan decided to return to the NRL (with whoever it might be).

Smithy82
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:38 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Smithy82 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 am

All made up news

Bevan will stay

nathan_rugby
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:12 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by nathan_rugby » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:13 am

Smithy82 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 am
All made up news

Bevan will stay
Source?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."

User avatar
Wigan_forever1985
Posts: 5464
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:50 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Wigan_forever1985 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm

CheshireWarrior wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Lets face it, it wouldn't be shock of the century if Bevan decided to return to the NRL (with whoever it might be).
It wouldnt be but its a shame, he could go back to the NRL and do well or he could stay here and be a legend
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure

Locked