Bevan French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Rennox89

Bevan French

Post by Rennox89 »

Hearing a lot of noise that hes going back to parramatta? Surely not, the same coach and system froze him out and put him in the reserves.

Any clarity on this?
Firestarter

Re: Bevan French

Post by Firestarter »

Watching french under the high ball i cant see it to be honest, but, you never know...... they would probably have to shift gutherson to centre
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career
im only saying thst coz ive heard that jenkins might be done due to doping...... i agree that gutherson shouldnt be moved and frenchy would have to improve his all round game somewhat imo
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am
ddtftf wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:01 am Gutherson has been outstanding so no way they would move him from fullback and at centre up against 17 stone centres French would be trampled on and a short career
im only saying thst coz ive heard that jenkins might be done due to doping...... i agree that gutherson shouldnt be moved and frenchy would have to improve his all round game somewhat imo
Jennings( sorry)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Lets face it, it wouldn't be shock of the century if Bevan decided to return to the NRL (with whoever it might be).
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

All made up news

Bevan will stay
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Smithy82 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:51 am All made up news

Bevan will stay
Source?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 pm Lets face it, it wouldn't be shock of the century if Bevan decided to return to the NRL (with whoever it might be).
It wouldnt be but its a shame, he could go back to the NRL and do well or he could stay here and be a legend
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure