New Prop

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: New Prop

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Brad Singleton was the replacement for Ben Flower, who I understand has signed for Leigh

Unless one or two from Mitch Clark, Tony Clubb, George Burgess or Liam Byrne are leaving I cannot see another prop arriving - even if it is a project player

Everyone needs to remember that there is no reserves next season, dual registration will also finish so where exactly will all these signings play
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:23 pm Brad Singleton was the replacement for Ben Flower, who I understand has signed for Leigh

Unless one or two from Mitch Clark, Tony Clubb, George Burgess or Liam Byrne are leaving I cannot see another prop arriving - even if it is a project player

Everyone needs to remember that there is no reserves next season, dual registration will also finish so where exactly will all these signings play
On loan
Charriots Offiah

All good props in the NRL are signed up so, if true, it must be a player in SL.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

medlocke wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:59 pm Hope it's Kasiano
Not fit enough.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Matt Shaw saying on Twitter that 4 clubs are in for a lad called Sam Luckley,know nothing more than he’s from league one,was going to Ottawa till that went belly up.

Let’s be fair Wigan aren’t averse to looking in the lower leagues recently.

Total shot in the dark though on my part
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:13 am
medlocke wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:59 pm Hope it's Kasiano
Not fit enough.
More than fit enough
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

also hearing Hankinson is off to Salford and that they also spoke to Flower. Has anything been confirmed RE Joe Burgess yet? if he goes it only leaves the club with 2 natural first grade wingers (Manfredi & Marshall) & of course Bibby who can play there, is that enough cover?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:52 am also hearing Hankinson is off to Salford and that they also spoke to Flower. Has anything been confirmed RE Joe Burgess yet? if he goes it only leaves the club with 2 natural first grade wingers (Manfredi & Marshall) & of course Bibby who can play there, is that enough cover?
I thought it was already all sorted he was going to Salford?
Charriots Offiah

If they appoint Waney then I can see one or two following him to Salford.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:35 pm If they appoint Waney then I can see one or two following him to Salford.
Because they want to play boring rugby?