Josh Charney

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Caboosegg

Re: Josh Charney

Post by Caboosegg »

medlocke wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:38 am What is this big obsession with re-signing former players with certain fans, Jesus christ just let it go, Move on and enjoy exciting new players instead of ones who where let go due to not being up to standard anymore.
Charnley fell out of favour with wane, standard had nothing to do with it.

And while i agree to a point about ex players if your looking for someone in a position you go for the best available regardless of if its a youngster or a ex player.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Mike wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 pm I'd have Josh back. I had no idea awhy we moved him on in the first place. Personality clash with Wane I think.
Was it not the money in union that turned his head?
jobo

Post by jobo »

Mike wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 pm I'd have Josh back. I had no idea awhy we moved him on in the first place. Personality clash with Wane I think.
Don't think it was a clash of personalities with Wane that forced the move, more a difference in opinion with certain people from within the club.

Pretty sure Josh didn't initially want to leave.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:44 pm
medlocke wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:38 am What is this big obsession with re-signing former players with certain fans, Jesus christ just let it go, Move on and enjoy exciting new players instead of ones who where let go due to not being up to standard anymore.
Charnley fell out of favour with wane, standard had nothing to do with it.

And while i agree to a point about ex players if your looking for someone in a position you go for the best available regardless of if its a youngster or a ex player.
Josh Charnley was the complete package for me at Wigan, cant see him leaving Warrington, if he did return though we could do far worse.