Joe Greenwood Leaving ?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: Joe Greenwood Leaving ?

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:50 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:22 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:35 pm

Easy answer Yes and in place of Leuluai who should only be covering for injuries / loss of form
If we get rid of smith we are crazy....... i agree smith should get the starting seven next season....... rest him when needed...... tommy will spell him and sam powell....... the future is bright
It’s cherry and white.
Not looking at the new home shirt its not lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:35 pm
The booze hound wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:22 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:15 pm

All that was last season.

As you say much improved this season despite rarely being given a chance by the coach. Perhaps this is more about Lam's coaching ability to get the best from the players at his disposal rather than them not being good enough players in the first place

Personally can also see Harry Smith going too as Lammy has no idea where to play him
Would you play Smith, and if so instead of who?
Easy answer Yes and in place of Leuluai who should only be covering for injuries / loss of form
Personally I thought Tommy was one of our best performers last year and far ahead of where Smith is currently at, and another year for TL seems sensible. The conundrum of 1, 6 and 7 is now even more complicated with J.Field on his way to us. I've read a lot on here about the quality of H.Smiths kicking game but I've not seen anything special there and his last performance his kicking was actually quite poor.
I'm sure H.Smith will get plenty game time next season, regardless of TLs extension, and enough to show his quality and it will be up to him to deliver.
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Harry has an excellent kicking game and has bags of potential - he’s still learning and will get better and better! Hopefully he keeps on track and gets more game time next season.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I think Harry has a lot of potential and flair to his game. For a young half back I think he has performed well and next season can only continue to develop with another 12 months experience and learning from Tommy and Jackson. Of course, there is a question mark with Jai Field arriving but I guess only time will tell.