New player

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
w.thomas

Re: New player

Post by w.thomas »

People can change their minds obviously but in this article from 2019 luke page states he doesn’t want a move overseas because he’s settled where he is.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/of ... ossip-149/

Where has his name popped up from anyway?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Barney841 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:31 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:51 pm
Barney841 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:53 am Should of maybe kept hold of Greenwood and used him as prop, as long as he stayed fit. Big lad with a good offload
Why would Greenwood want to stay to be played out of position or be a sub/squad player at second row?
And who says he wanted like to play as prop?
I don’t understand?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
pedro

Post by pedro »

w.thomas wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 pm People can change their minds obviously but in this article from 2019 luke page states he doesn’t want a move overseas because he’s settled where he is.

he put his hand up to be signed from the NZW a few months ago
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

pedro wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:18 pm
w.thomas wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 pm People can change their minds obviously but in this article from 2019 luke page states he doesn’t want a move overseas because he’s settled where he is.

He put his hand up to play for NZW last season if they needed him because the league he plays in had all their games cancelled. Plus NZW are based in Australia, not overseas. You’ve lost me completely.
pedro

Post by pedro »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:36 pm

He put his hand up to play for NZW last season if they needed him because the league he plays in had all their games cancelled. Plus NZW are based in Australia, not overseas. You’ve lost me completely.
if I lost you completely how did you manage to reply to it? :roll: ....
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

pedro wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:19 pm

I was trying not to be an idiot for once. What you said was complete waffle in fairness.
pedro

Post by pedro »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:36 pm

I was trying not to be an idiot for once. What you said was complete waffle in fairness.
you failed
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

:)
pedro wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:00 pm

you failed
And now I realise why I haven’t been posting much. Too many keyboard warriors talking absolute rubbish like yourself. You will find my good sir you are the idiot posting replies that make no sense and after being called out on it have seen your arse. You seem like you need some friends/hobbies. You are a waste of my time so I won’t waste anymore words on you. Enjoy the rest of your evening xx
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

WOW!!!

Some real bitterness and aggressive attitude at the moment on here

Chill yourselves down. Rugby will be here soon enough even if we may not be able to go to any games

We all support the same team and probably even walk past one another to our seats
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
pedro

Post by pedro »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:21 pm :)
pedro wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:00 pm

you failed
And now I realise why I haven’t been posting much. Too many keyboard warriors talking absolute rubbish like yourself. You will find my good sir you are the idiot posting replies that make no sense and after being called out on it have seen your arse. You seem like you need some friends/hobbies. You are a waste of my time so I won’t waste anymore words on you. Enjoy the rest of your evening xx
aw calm down princess, you lost all credability 2 posts ago... no need to stamp you feet and sulk :lol: