Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 pm I didn't post it on here for that reason I did not know it was fact I said I had read about it month's before on a forum like many thousands more and you put it on here when 2 thirds of wigan already new bit like this prop where signing but have to unload first you don't have to be einstein work that out. Without even putting a name in the ring. You could have always just said you heard we where interested in a certain player say Luke Thompson for example but you dont just bull about protecting your high ranking buddy bet he's wetting himself telling you thing's. See not only you can be a sanctimonious smart a@se

Why would I name names when I didn't know a name at the time? its not about protecting him at all, he gives me certain bits of info that a few people within the club all know anyway.

And like the hastings & statement yesterday its basically stuff thats about to happen within the hour so its not exactly bad is it. i only said yesterday "should hear more today, keep an eye on the website" hardly leak of the century or going against loyalty and integrity is it.

If we don't sign a prop then something has changed (as it can) but we 100% have had deals agreed with 2 players at different times.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Rumour, definition.

"An unofficial interesting story or piece of news that might be true or invented, and quickly spreads from person to person"

Can't see what the problem is with posting bits and pieces of titillating titbits.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 am Jesus F*****g Christ its a RUMOUR MILL who gives a sh*t who is saying stuff that is going on within the club. If none of you were arsed there literally wouldn't be a rumour mill. I take it from comments that none of you ever go home and talk about work with you family.

its not like he is leaking personal information or bank details is it. it happens in every club in every sport people talk. And if rads does phone you (I dont know why on earth you would even write that) apart from some sort of self importance. ask him what happened to the players we had agreed to sign and he'll tell you.

lighten up ffs.
I’m a moderator on this site! That’s a reason he would phone me!
And no, it’s nothing to do with self importance at all.

And for your information, I didn’t reveal who the previous poster was who was putting leaked information on here. And there’s no need to fecking shout or swear at me!! 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:39 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 am Jesus F*****g Christ its a RUMOUR MILL who gives a sh*t who is saying stuff that is going on within the club. If none of you were arsed there literally wouldn't be a rumour mill. I take it from comments that none of you ever go home and talk about work with you family.

its not like he is leaking personal information or bank details is it. it happens in every club in every sport people talk. And if rads does phone you (I dont know why on earth you would even write that) apart from some sort of self importance. ask him what happened to the players we had agreed to sign and he'll tell you.

lighten up ffs.
I’m a moderator on this site! That’s a reason he would phone me!
And no, it’s nothing to do with self importance at all.

And for your information, I didn’t reveal who the previous poster was who was putting leaked information on here. And there’s no need to fecking shout or swear at me!! 🤬
good use of the word fecking, I should of went with that.

Just think folk need to chill out, I'm not the first and I wont be the last person to
get info from the club and I don't put it all on here because some of the things I know would get a lot of folk in trouble. but he knows I post the innocent things that a few people within the club know about, and that subsequently qualify as "Rumours" they could of came from anywhere and not connected to one person in particular.

Apologies for any offence caused I just think folk need to chill out and take this site for what it is, and stop shooting the messenger. me included.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Not sure what certain peoples issues are with what Dan is posting.

1 - Its a rumour mill
2 - He is claiming to be passing on information provided to him
3 - He has been right with things in the past

@keptinthedarkfans - What is your issue with what Dan has posted?

@Josie - Why are you attacking Dan for posting rumours/confirmed things from his source but haven't done the same to other people? What is the difference?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:48 pm Not sure what certain peoples issues are with what Dan is posting.

1 - Its a rumour mill

@Josie - Why are you attacking Dan for posting rumours/confirmed things from his source but haven't done the same to other people? What is the difference?
I will answer your question honestly. I never had issues with what he posted. I asked questions on there credibility. Only to get a don't question me I'm in the know with top brass attitude and snarky comments. This made me go back and look what had been said over the 2 issues i brought up only to find that nothing he has posted was news that many did not already know and he was just pushing and insinuating he was related to top brass at Wigan. WHY if he had just posted what he knew without ramming down our throats is top contact be honest would any on here taken any notice. It wasn't personal till he made it so. And for what it's worth I don't believe he is being told anything. I have just one more thing to say on this matter and won't add to this thread. The way he spoke with his vile outburst to us and a woman speaks volumes of his integrity. I just hope and pray if he is related to top brass it doesn't run in family .That would be disappointing .done on the matter.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:18 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:48 pm Not sure what certain peoples issues are with what Dan is posting.

1 - Its a rumour mill

I will answer your question honestly. I never had issues with what he posted. I asked questions on there credibility. Only to get a don't question me I'm in the know with top brass attitude and snarky comments. This made me go back and look what had been said over the 2 issues i brought up only to find that nothing he has posted was news that many did not already know and he was just pushing and insinuating he was related to top brass at Wigan. WHY if he had just posted what he knew without ramming down our throats is top contact be honest would any on here taken any notice. It wasn't personal till he made it so. And for what it's worth I don't believe he is being told anything. I have just one more thing to say on this matter and won't add to this thread. The way he spoke with his vile outburst to us and a woman speaks volumes of his integrity. I just hope and pray if he is related to top brass it doesn't run in family .That would be disappointing .done on the matter.
You must be joking? Worst that was said was:

Jesus F*****g Christ its a RUMOUR MILL who gives a sh*t who is saying stuff that is going on within the club. If none of you were arsed there literally wouldn't be a rumour mill. I take it from comments that none of you ever go home and talk about work with you family.

lighten up ffs.
Last edited by nathan_rugby on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:18 pm I asked questions on there credibility. Only to get a don't question me I'm in the know with top brass attitude and snarky comments.
I think you read those in. I didn't read any of that at all.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐