Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by Dan2266 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:06 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:29 am

he said slight concerns.... but I don't know the facts, because that's all he said, there maybe is or isnt substance to it. I just find it strange that he said what he said, instead of flatly denying it.
regardless of agreed return date, if he is not due to return yet the club can still have doubts weather or not he will.... are you trying to make out I don't know someone or am not related to someone very high up?
Just sounds like half a story.
Hence why I asked at first what other peoples opinions were, I literally post what I get told I cant add to it to make it seem more legit I only get told drabs of info, a bit like he told me the club were commenting on the IL selling rumours so I posted that before it happened, I wouldn't go to the effort to make Sh*t up to post, I just pass on what I get told, mostly so fans can see and discuss it if they have heard or been told similar. But I agree, it is kind of half a story cause its all I got :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

What's the crack with the new prop, Can't wait to start buzzin' :D
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 pm What's the crack with the new prop, Can't wait to start buzzin' :D
Heard nothing else or id of said.....
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:14 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:06 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 am

regardless of agreed return date, if he is not due to return yet the club can still have doubts weather or not he will.... are you trying to make out I don't know someone or am not related to someone very high up?
Just sounds like half a story.
Hence why I asked at first what other peoples opinions were, I literally post what I get told I cant add to it to make it seem more legit I only get told drabs of info, a bit like he told me the club were commenting on the IL selling rumours so I posted that before it happened, I wouldn't go to the effort to make Sh*t up to post, I just pass on what I get told, mostly so fans can see and discuss it if they have heard or been told similar. But I agree, it is kind of half a story cause its all I got :lol:
Fingers crossed he returns!
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Sorry but who at club is concerned regarding either hastings or French not returning both players are in daily contact with lam and he as no concerns.The only holding things is present covid problems.
I have every confidence both will return to see out contracts. This person in club seems to keep stirring up a hornet's nest without any solid evidence of anything.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:49 pm Sorry but who at club is concerned regarding either hastings or French not returning both players are in daily contact with lam and he as no concerns.The only holding things is present covid problems.
I have every confidence both will return to see out contracts. This person in club seems to keep stirring up a hornet's nest without any solid evidence of anything.
I'm obviously not going to say who am I??? :lol: . He tells me things I pass it on.
and as for solid evidence he obviously has some with he says but cant pass that on to me all the time.....

At the very start of this post I said I have been told no facts backing up his comment, but knowing him he wouldn't of said anything to me if it was something out of nothing

he has told me plenty of things that I have posted on here that have been correct. In fact nothing has been wrong as of yet (Bateman) (Hastings) (Even todays announcement). the "new prop" is still ongoing as far as I am aware. Even if the club don't sign anyone else, at the time of him telling me we had agreed a deal for one, it will of been the crack. (first time Mulhern with Hull) (Second I do not have a name)

The coaches are in contact with players daily because its the norm.
Lam is only the coach after all there is a lot goes on that he does not know.

this is literally a case of don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to pass on what I hear from a very very credible person at Wigan.

Does anyone else want to ask me to justify myself today or what?

Or shall I just stop trying to give out bits when I hear it?

last time I looked anyway this was a "Rumour Mill" not a "Don't post without proof Mill"

Rant over.

Up the F*****g Warriors.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

And I hope Hastings does come back. just say he does come back and sees out his contract great, but that does not mean the club are not concerned. if you were him would you want to leave AUS and come back here to a sh*tshow of a country with Covid still massively out of control, or would you want to stay in your home country and find a job that probably pays more.

So yes I believe him when he says the club are concerned. that is not him saying "Jackson isn't coming back"
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

It is a rumour mill, for me the little snippets on here that can be taken to have a little substance are all part of supporting a club.
Just keep posting some of us enjoy it even if they don't materialize.
I also think it's fine to question them, if at a point you have had enough and think it's made up just wait for confirmation on the main page.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:11 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:49 pm Sorry but who at club is concerned regarding either hastings or French not returning both players are in daily contact with lam and he as no concerns.The only holding things is present covid problems.
I'm obviously not going to say who am I??? :lol: . He tells me things I pass it on.
and as for solid evidence he obviously has some with he says but cant pass that on to me all the time.....

At the very start of this post I said I have been told no facts backing up his comment, but knowing him he wouldn't of said anything to me if it was something out of nothing

he has told me plenty of things that I have posted on here that have been correct. In fact nothing has been wrong as of yet (Bateman) (Hastings) (Even todays announcement). the "new prop" is still ongoing as far as I am aware. Even if the club don't sign anyone else, at the time of him telling me we had agreed a deal for one, it will of been the crack. (first time Mulhern with Hull) (Second I do not have a name)

The coaches are in contact with players daily because its the norm.
Lam is only the coach after all there is a lot goes on that he does not know.

this is literally a case of don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to pass on what I hear from a very very credible person at Wigan.

Does anyone else want to ask me to justify myself today or what?

Or shall I just stop trying to give out bits when I hear it?

last time I looked anyway this was a "Rumour Mill" not a "Don't post without proof Mill"

Rant over.

Up the F*****g Warriors.
Dan, just keep posting mate you don’t have to justify yourself.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

on a lighter note, I really do hope Hastings stays, I haven't been this confident going into a season for a long time... we have a lot of players that can play a variety of positions quite comfortably and I think with covid in mind (odd players might have to self isolate) that gives us an extra edge.

the only thing we lack now in my opinion is a consistent goal kicker that steps up an you are confident he will make the kick, Zak has quite often nailed it but equally has missed kicks that you would expect him to make, and in tight games that often cost us.

Either way excited for the new season ahead