Jackson Hastings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Jackson Hastings

Post by Dan2266 »

Club are concerned that Hastings isn't coming back.....

Not been told any facts, but I get the feeling I agree, anyone else?
fozzieskem

Re: Jackson Hastings

Post by fozzieskem »

Not really had all of this nonsense last season has French reappeared yet?

If Hastings isn’t here by say a month to go then maybe there’s an issue if not it’s another non story,let’s be fair he hadn’t seen his family for a year and he clearly puts family high on his priorities it seems to me
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Surely there is an agreed date for him to return?

If he misses that date then concerns should arise, if he doesn't then no problem.

He seems to value loyalty pretty high, on that basis I think he will return.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Like I say I don't know the facts/or if there is any facts, I just had a conversation yesterday and a tongue in cheek comment of “if he comes back” was made. So I messaged who I normally talk too and he said the club do have slight concerns that he possibly wont return. as they maybe do with French, but we werent talking about french. Could may well be nothing, just seeing what other peoples opinions were really, Ive seen he has recently bought a Range Rover over there as well, strange if your not going to be living there for at least another year.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And he’s also bought a house here so it’s people adding it up and coming to the same conclusions as last year but we shall see
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:42 am Like I say I don't know the facts/or if there is any facts, I just had a conversation yesterday and a tongue in cheek comment of “if he comes back” was made. So I messaged who I normally talk too and he said the club do have slight concerns that he possibly wont return. as they maybe do with French, but we werent talking about french. Could may well be nothing, just seeing what other peoples opinions were really, Ive seen he has recently bought a Range Rover over there as well, strange if your not going to be living there for at least another year.
Surely your contact high up at the club can tell you whether they have missed their agreed return date and what the dialogue is?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Buying a car doesn't stop him returning.
Either leave it there or ship it over. Plenty shipping lines and it won't cost him too much.
If he's any sense he'll leave until our Gov't has set its plans out on Feb 22nd.
Then see what he's coming back to and plan accordingly.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:30 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:42 am Like I say I don't know the facts/or if there is any facts, I just had a conversation yesterday and a tongue in cheek comment of “if he comes back” was made. So I messaged who I normally talk too and he said the club do have slight concerns that he possibly wont return. as they maybe do with French, but we werent talking about french. Could may well be nothing, just seeing what other peoples opinions were really, Ive seen he has recently bought a Range Rover over there as well, strange if your not going to be living there for at least another year.
Surely your contact high up at the club can tell you whether they have missed their agreed return date and what the dialogue is?
he said slight concerns.... but I don't know the facts, because that's all he said, there maybe is or isnt substance to it. I just find it strange that he said what he said, instead of flatly denying it.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:29 am
he said slight concerns.... but I don't know the facts, because that's all he said, there maybe is or isnt substance to it. I just find it strange that he said what he said, instead of flatly denying it.
regardless of agreed return date, if he is not due to return yet the club can still have doubts weather or not he will.... are you trying to make out I don't know someone or am not related to someone very high up?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:29 am

regardless of agreed return date, if he is not due to return yet the club can still have doubts weather or not he will.... are you trying to make out I don't know someone or am not related to someone very high up?
Just sounds like half a story.