Hastings Replacement.....

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Hastings Replacement.....

Post by Dan2266 »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:35 am
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:51 pm Take this with a pinch of salt.... Wigan are planning to explore the possibility of luring Williams back for next season. That is their first choice. I very much doubt it happens.
George has told Wigan he wants to come back. Don't listen to any links/rumours with other SL clubs.

(As of now id say 80% sure he is in cherry and white again next season) I did not think it would happen when I first found out Wigan want him back.

Also on the George Burgess front. There is a growing confidence that he may play again.

Burgess himself has just all but confirmed this (him playing again) on his Private Instagram.
josie andrews

Re: Hastings Replacement.....

Post by josie andrews »

Kyle Flanagan?? Although the Bulldogs threw him under a bus after last weeks loss poor lad.

Disgraceful treatment from the Bulldogs. If one of our players were treated like that publicly I would be ashamed of our club!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... ba206eee49
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan